Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister

mushroomshirt

I love the comment on the bottom of that page wondering if the book will feature "i want to rape and kill my sister" with an illustration. LOL

A pearl of wisdom for the ages, truly. :D

Since a lot of Tyrion's, er, "wisdom" is awfully context-specific, I don't know how they're going to get a whole book out of it. "All dwarfs may be bastards, yet not all bastards need be dwarfs." Uh...okay? Good to know?

The illustrations are a little strange. Remind me a bit of Tenniel (who illustrated Alice in Wonderland) for some reason, although much more slapdash.

Pass

Probably wishful thinking but I hope WoW is already done but being withheld by evil publishers.....

I know GRRM doesn't owe me/us anything but if you look at his picture in the back of GoT compared to how he looked when he appeared on Conan recently.......

Then the council of nerd-dom came with an offering of Mt.Dew and Cheetos, and I said:

By the gods, NO! Don't get him hooked on that shit, he'll be dead in a week!

• 1 month later...

Pass

Probably wishful thinking but I hope WoW is already done but being withheld by evil publishers.....

I know GRRM doesn't owe me/us anything but if you look at his picture in the back of GoT compared to how he looked when he appeared on Conan recently.......

Then the council of nerd-dom came with an offering of Mt.Dew and Cheetos, and I said:

By the gods, NO! Don't get him hooked on that shit, he'll be dead in a week!

There are a lot of these sort of suspicions going around. I must admit that was funny! I honestly doubt that the book is finished, we definatly wont see it till the second half of next year.

Edit I said week instead of year. I am a bit hopeful.

Archived