DC area meet up in June?

The hubby (formally known as IW on the board) and I will be in the DC area the first two weeks of June. We are visiting his family and will have kids with us, but if there is a gathering I would love to see some old friends.

I would like a more laid back gathering or even site seeing together (even families kids hanging out), or really about anything.

Does anyone live in close proximity that might want to do a BBQ or something? (this give more time to hang out and chat)

Go see the Smithsonian?

Any other site seeing?

Let me know if anyone is interested, I know Lany and SB had mentioned possibly hanging out.

If you are interested let me know here or message me. I can give you my cell number if it is easier. I just wanted people that I do not have on my FB page to miss out.

Several of us are going to RFK Stadium in DC on Sunday, June 2nd in the afternoon for the USA-Germany friendly. I suspect we might be willing to show up early and have lunch with you and just possibly become messily intoxicated before the match.

We would be delighted to have you at the game but I do not know if tickets are still available.

Hey GC!

I'll see what I can do. Fridays are Wiley's appointments at Childrens in DC, so I may be able to meet up with you after seeing him. Just can't make a definite, never know how long things will take.

I would love to see you, IW and kids.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived