Your favorite scene(s)

What are your favorite scenes from A Storm of Swords (no spoilers from later books, for those who haven't gotten that far). Mine are: the Red Wedding, the Battle of the Wall, Sansa building the snow castle, Joffrey's wedding, Tyrion and Sansa's wedding, the bear pit, and Dracarys I guess.

The best scenes are imo: the red wedding, the battle at the wall, Joffry's death, Oberyn Martell vs Gregor Clegane, the scene when Arya and the hound fight against the tickler and Polliver, Lysa's death, the meeting of all kingsguard members, and other scenes where Ican't think of now.

So, so many. I'll go with the Red Wedding, Oberyn vs the Mountain and the Night's Watch coup.

EDIT, EDIT!!!!

Fuck, I forgot "Only Cat". Definitely this, probably the best sentence of the entire book.

There are so many. Mines are:

Battle at the Fist

Mutinity at Craster's Keep

Lord's Kiss

Battle at the Wall

Bear Pit and most of Jaimie/Brienne

Hound vs. Beric

Gold Wedding

Red Wedding

Purple Wedding

Sacking of Astapor

Mhysa!

Tyrion's trial plus Red Viper vs. the Mountain

Snowcastle and "Only Cat"

Tywin did not shit gold in the end

Did I miss anything? Lots of actions in this book. My favorite one.

whats the 'only cat' scene. ive read them all but i cant work it out

The last chapter before the epilogue. Sansa has just built the snow castle and Littlefinger kissed her. When both of them are with Lysa at the moon door Petyr says that he has only loved one woman all his life. Lysa is glad at first, but then he says, 'Only Cat,' and pushes Lysa out of the moon door and blames the singer Marillion.

• 1 month later...

Archived