Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP306 Discussion

French Sleeves on Sansa's wedding dress? I wasn't aware France was a part of the Ice and Fire universe.

I wasn't aware England was, and yet, the accents...

It's two different ways of storytelling and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other.

I'm ok with there being a difference.

Fringed sleeves, not French, I'd guess.

Ouch. Sansa gets unbetrothed then rebetrothed, and her ride out of KL leaves. What a crappy day for her.

I still don't understand what they are doing with Loras and Cersei. Are we to believe Olenna accepted the betrothal to Cersei?

As for Shae and Sansa -- I definitely think they're setting up Shae being jealous of Sansa and that being why she turns against Tyrion later on.

So, I really hope you Ros haters are happy right now. Really. Hope.

I never liked Ros, but I certainly hope no one is *happy* about how she met her end.

I just hope it serves some larger plot purpose and isn't just "this is what happens to people who overreach"

I cried.

I haven't cried in any other scene of all the previous 25 episodes and yet Ros dies, a very silly and unnecessary character, and I cry. God.

That was vicious, that was shocking, that was horrifying, that made me hate Joffrey in a way the books never did, in a way I never hated him before. That was powerful TV, TV at its best, that was Game of Thrones, not A Song of Ice and Fire, no, that was Game of Thrones, the TV show, at it's best. F...

Edited by Arlborn

I read through book 5 do you really know cant think of what happened to the basted Stone at the castle the one Melisandre really wanted.

Are you thinking of Edric Storm? Davos smuggled him away.

I'm guessing there are going to be a lot of happy people here since Ros is no more.

They'll still probably bitch because "SHE DIDN'T DIE IN THE BOOKS".