How would you rate episode 306?

Ran

How would you rate episode 306?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

This one is very mediocre on a writing and characterization level, I felt, and it's probably my least favorite of this season. Obviously you need to retool to start gearing up, but... meh.

Well, here this season starts going really downhill by the looks of it. I am so over everyone in King's Landing except Sansa. The show's annoying tough-girl Ygritte sucks something fiercely. I won't even mention the Theon crap (well, I guess I just did, but ugh, such a stupid decision).

But hey, at least we got rid of Ros!

Edited by Linda

This one is very mediocre on a writing and characterization level, I felt, and it's probably my least favorite of this season. Obviously you need to retool to start gearing up, but... meh.

And your rating is? What is a "meh" on the scale of 1-10?

The worst episode so far was episode 2. This is a close second. That being said I am enjoying season 3 significantly more than any episode from season 2 except for blackwater. There were some really good scenes in here. The wall climbing sequence has awesome effects. Some weird stuff too.

Really just don't understand why they've handled the Jon stuff they way they have. Looking like they cut out another major part of his storyline as they did with the Qhorin stuff in season 2. Don't know how they can raid castle black with 3 raiders.