Best lines [book spoilers]

Logodnica

The only two things that made me genuinely laugh was the horn blowing and Tywin saying "no" and/or "never" to accusations of experimenting with boys.

Sword swallower line was a bit lame IMO, only person who could get away with that writing is Dinklage as Tyrion.

Littlefinger monologue was the best.

I liked the whole "She was a bad investment." line from Littlefinger about Ros. Pretty sure it was a nod and apology to Ros-haters. I wasn`t a Ros-hater but the delivery just seemed like that was it`s true meaning.

I'm pretty sure it was a reference to the conversation he had with Ros in the previous season, nothing more.

Fucking Amen I cracked up at that.

For me personally it was "You're paying for my sins Uncle, its not fair or right".

Good to see Robb show a bit of humility. Edmure is being shortchanged on the show I think.

I just hope they do him justice during his small arc in AFFC

Agreed. He's a lot more likable in the books.

"The Lysa Arryn of chairs..." ahahaha, probably my favorite for some reason.

Also I had a guilt-laugh at Ramsay's horn blowing and "Sorry, were you sleeping?" and then the water. Just so goddamn petty and dickish.

It wasn't a spoken line, but the best bits for me were the way Brienne stabbed Jaime's meat for him to cut, without looking down at the table, and then the way that Jaime gently stopped Brienne from gripping the knife to attack Roose.

It wasn't funny, but I liked how Robb acknowledged that Edmure has to pay for his (Robb's) mistakes and it isn't really fair. I'm disliking so much the show's treatment of Robb/Catelyn/Blackfish that it's nice to see D&D can get at least something right and make someone show a little bit of decency towards Edmure.

I got a pretty good kick out of the Queen of Thorns asking Tywin if he had ever swung the homosexual route :lol:

seemed forced and unnecessary in that conversation tbh.

lysa arryn of chairs takes the cake. finally some good little finger dialog as well! chaos is a ladder describes his M.O quite well

"I would have hoped you'd learned your lesson about overplaying your...position."

Pure gold. But why did the showwriters omit the classic 'Lannister enmity means little to Bolton.' line? Would've fit in well with the lesson about overplaying one's position, methinks...

My favorite line was probably "If you think this story has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention," but the funniest moment for me was when Arya said she didn't like Mel and the archer (Lem I think? I can't remember =/) said something along the lines of "that's because you're a girl." I died :P *NM I asked Professor Google and Anguy is the archer's name

Archived