[Book Spoilers] So The Boy Won....

Randyll Tarly

I'm surprised everyone isn't complaining about Ramsay's death being spoiled. It's pretty clear that Reek kills Ramsay.

I certainly hope so, but I don't think we can take "I'll kill that horn-blowing cunt" as a 100% guarantee of what will happen. :lol:

I certainly hope so, but I don't think we can take "I'll kill that horn-blowing cunt" as a 100% guarantee of what will happen. :lol:

That style of foreshadowing is right up GRRM's alley. I'd make a wager that Theon kills Ramsay and also dies in the process.

True, black would've been a good & classy alternative if they had to change it.

Most definitely. That would have been my choice, given the book's telling a of a certain event yet to be seen, where Daddy Dearest returns to the scene, after a brief absence, having slipped out of his dress tunic and into his black armour and pink cloak.

Also... not only where we getting the hint from the Bolton banner, but also even in the Brotherhood scene, when the shape of the Flayed man is echoed by the shape of the archery butt.

Nope. Theon flat out says it. It will be the end of Theon's redemption cycle.

Remember Chett?

Guy was the son of a leechman, kept a pack of dogs, had aspirations to be a lord or even a king, had a fetish for brutalising women, was foiled by snow.

I knew he was Ramsay but for a minute there, he got me fooled with all the Karstark talk considering he seemed genuinely affected by Torrhen's death.

His scenes are all great.

Most definitely. That would have been my choice, given the book's telling a of a certain event yet to be seen, where Daddy Dearest returns to the scene, after a brief absence, having slipped out of his dress tunic and into his black armour and pink cloak.

Also... not only where we getting the hint from the Bolton banner, but also even in the Brotherhood scene, when the shape of the Flayed man is echoed by the shape of the archery butt.

You're right, I forgot about his black armor.

I knew he was Ramsay but for a minute there, he got me fooled with all the Karstark talk considering he seemed genuinely affected by Torrhen's death.

His scenes are all great.

He was probably drawing on personal experience. Ramsay does have a dead older brother, remember...

He was probably drawing on personal experience. Ramsay does have a dead older brother, remember...

Yeah...he always had a close relation with his brother and all :P

I know he mentioned that he lies, but I though the fact that he was agreeing to being a Karstark is just going to confuse people about who he really is. Maybe that's what they want, but besides cleverly placing Bolton banners depicting a flayed man on the same type of cross behind Jaime and Brienne I don't think people have any idea about who Boy is supposed to be. Except now he admits to being a Karstark.

LOL @ giant pink dildo. But picturing Roose and Ramsy owning others with their pink capes billowing behind them was part of their awesomeness. Can you imagine the outcome for anyone making fun of them for wearing pink?? Plus pink tied in thematically w/ their sigil.

I very much doubt pink is in any way a color to be "made fun of" in Westeros. It wasn't even seen as girly until the 20th century in our world, after all. Westeros doesn't seem to be the kind of place to associate colors with genders, more with houses/families.

I know he mentioned that he lies, but I though the fact that he was agreeing to being a Karstark is just going to confuse people about who he really is. Maybe that's what they want, but besides cleverly placing Bolton banners depicting a flayed man on the same type of cross behind Jaime and Brienne I don't think people have any idea about who Boy is supposed to be. Except now he admits to being a Karstark.

Yup my non book reader friends thought he was a Karstark i felt bad saying noo he was lying about everything!

I very much doubt pink is in any way a color to be "made fun of" in Westeros. It wasn't even seen as girly until the 20th century in our world, after all. Westeros doesn't seem to be the kind of place to associate colors with genders, more with houses/families.

Oh, I agree with you that pink has different connotations in Westeros, and I know the history of the color pink in our world. In my original comment, I was making light of the fact that the Boltons are badass but in our *current* world, pink is feminine. Sorry for the confusion.

Yup my non book reader friends thought he was a Karstark i felt bad saying noo he was lying about everything!

Mine too. They were all like, "so wait. he ISN'T a Karstark?"

They created a lot of confusion with that.

Boy kicks ass though. probably one of the only things I like about season three, he seems like such a psycho.

Archived