[BOOK SPOILERS] Sam & Gilly

I don't know why everyone thinks other NW members need to see Sam slay the Other. I just read the chapter a few days ago and Grenn and Small Paul are the only ones there and Small Paul died. So Gilly could be Sam's Grenn in the show.

I don't know why everyone thinks other NW members need to see Sam slay the Other. I just read the chapter a few days ago and Grenn and Small Paul are the only ones there and Small Paul died. So Gilly could be Sam's Grenn in the show.

But the brothers trust and believe in each other... to a point. Gilly is a girl and Westeros is a wee bit misogynistic. Why would they believe her? She's a wildling woman. Not a great witness.

I really like Sam and Gilly in the books, and I like the actor portraying Sam, but their journey seems kind of weird to me.

- In the books they were being chased by white walkers every step of the way, but here they seem fairly relaxed

- Sam of course hasn't used the dragonglass yet but hopefully that will change soon

- There's no mini-Mance so there's no baby swapping plot afoot

I hope it picks up soon. Sam is one of my favourite characters.

Sam's choice in songs leaves something to be desired... like, say, awareness of his audience. Singing to Craster's daughter, holding the baby Craster was going to sacrifice to the Others, about how much the Father loves his children? Yeeeeaaah...

According to the Synopsis for Second Sons (E8):

Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman

I think its pretty certain he's in.

YAAAAAAY

I loved this scene was really great, nice to see Sam happy now hes with her. the song was fantastic!! exactly the way I imagined it

I really like Sam and Gilly in the books, and I like the actor portraying Sam, but their journey seems kind of weird to me.

- In the books they were being chased by white walkers every step of the way, but here they seem fairly relaxed

- Sam of course hasn't used the dragonglass yet but hopefully that will change soon

- There's no mini-Mance so there's no baby swapping plot afoot

I hope it picks up soon. Sam is one of my favourite characters.

well all hopes to Dalla and Val being introduced when Mance is encountered again, maybe when Jon goes to truce/killing him. but we just don't know what kind of changes they are going to make in the TV show, hopefully not too may more, after all this season seems to be getting back on track now... was worried there for a bit..

Archived