[Book Spoilers] Melisandre Meets Arya

i'm guessing Arya's most propable targets will be Dany and Mel

I've heard this a lot- that the FM would send Arya to kill Dany, but I'm not sure it tracks because Bravos is a city of escaped slaves and Dany is nothing if not a slave free-er.

I dunno. Do the Lannisters on the show even have green eyes? Targs are supposed to have violet eyes but I don't think the show even bothered with contacts. What color are Littlefinger's eyes? I give up.

I've heard this a lot- that the FM would send Arya to kill Dany, but I'm not sure it tracks because Bravos is a city of escaped slaves and Dany is nothing if not a slave free-er.

I dunno. Do the Lannisters on the show even have green eyes? Targs are supposed to have violet eyes but I don't think the show even bothered with contacts. What color are Littlefinger's eyes? I give up.

Arya is much more likely to be sent after the lannisters, and possibly littlefinger. nobody steals money from the iron bank of bravos

Targs are supposed to have violet eyes but I don't think the show even bothered with contacts.

O boy that's a question that goes way way back. I think Dave or Dan or somebody addressed it before the first season.

Lord knows where the quote is.

I think they did try contacts, but said it didn't work, I can not rememberi if photographically or the actors could not tolerate the contacts.

(I know I have tried both hard and soft contacts , and always went back to using glasses. Gave up on contacts.)

Anyway they tried. I am guessing CGI is easier for this these days, but its and extra effort and expense that probably HBO would not buy into.

I think they did try contacts, but said it didn't work, I can not rememberi if photographically or the actors could not tolerate the contacts.

(I know I have tried both hard and soft contacts , and always went back to using glasses. Gave up on contacts.)

I supposed they could have given all the Targs lavender sun-glasses.

Archived