How do you want the characters stories to end?

Versiroth

Nothing in depth, just something for fun. :cheers:

Jon - Defeats the WW with his Stone Dragon. Is then proven the legitimate son of Rhaegar and eventually becomes King of Westeros

Danerys - Falls in love with Jon and becomes Queen of Westeros

Tyrion - Hand of the King and Lord of Casterly Rock

Brienne - Lord commander of the King's Guard

Sansa - Married to Willas Tyrell, heir to Highgarden

Rickon - Becomes Lord of Winterfell when he comes of age

Edmure - Returned to being lord of the Riverrun

The Blackfish - Head of the City watch in Kings Landing

Jaime - Dies at the hands of UnCat

Cersei - Takes her own life after Tommen is killed by Varys

Aegon - Proven to be false and killed

Varys - Killed by Littlefinger

Littlefinger - Killed by Sansa when she finds out he instigated Neds and Robbs deaths

Euron - Killed by Danerys' army when she is invading the 7 Kingdoms

Jorah Mormont - Dies protecting Dany

Arya - Kills all Freys. ALL. She ends the line of Freys completely. Evenrually reunited with UnCat.

Samwell - Lord Commander of the Nights Watch

Arianne Martel - Lord of Sunspear

Your turn!

Jon - PTWP, defeats Others, Lord of Winterfell, Protector of the North

Dany - Queen of the seven kingdoms

Stannis - dies for something big to happen

Aegon - Fake dragon. Die in whatever way

J.Connington - Die in battle in honor

Arya - Perform her vengeance but ends up in a sad way because it still doesn't cure her destroyed self

Cersei - See Dany become queen before her eyes and ends up crazy

Brienne - Ends up in a good position. Maybe as the first woman KG

Ugh sorry but im hoping dany and john dont get married i just dont see a possible way from them meet or fall in love in two books.

I didn't say to describe the most realistic scenario, lol. Just post what you personally would like to see happen. Also, these books are LONG.... there would be more than enough time to have them meet and fall in love.

dany - dies saving the realm

jon - dies saving the realm

stannis - dies

jamie - porks brienne

euron - after causing untold amounts of chaos and destruction, is defeated but escapes to resume his life of roaming piracy

the others - wipes out the evil COTF once and for all and are released from their sacred bonds and return to the ice.

Jon - PTWP, defeats Others, Lord of Winterfell, Protector of the North

Dany - Queen of the seven kingdoms

Stannis - dies for something big to happen

Aegon - Fake dragon. Die in whatever way

J.Connington - Die in battle in honor

Arya - Perform her vengeance but ends up in a sad way because it still doesn't cure her destroyed self

Cersei - See Dany become queen before her eyes and ends up crazy

Brienne - Ends up in a good position. Maybe as the first woman KG

I forgot Stannis!

Hmm.. I like him, but he'd never conceed the seven kingdoms to Jon and Danny. So, he has to die, one way or an other.

dany - dies saving the realm

jon - dies saving the realm

stannis - dies

jamie - porks brienne

euron - after causing untold amounts of chaos and destruction, is defeated but escapes to resume his life of roaming piracy

the others - wipes out the evil COTF once and for all and are released from their sacred bonds and return to the ice.

Tyrion King?

I forgot Bran as well...

Bran - Becomes an ageless being/god. The very last chapter is told through his eyes and it gives insight, through his eyes, about what becomes of Westeros after what ever grand battle ends the book.

Jon - If R+L=J, as I believe it does, then for it to be proven or for Robb's will to legitimise him, regardless of whether or not it names him Robb's heir. Past that, I don't know what I want for Jon. I love him, but not as King. Perhaps he could return to Winterfell and help to raise Rickon to be a true Stark? It would also be nice if the northmen respected him.

Daenerys - To conquer the Seven Kingdoms and rule as Queen. After all that's gone on, I consider her the most likely and suitable ruler.

Tyrion - Hand of the Queen (possibly) and Lord of Casterly Rock

Brienne - Admitted to Dany's Queensguard.

Sansa - To be in a safe place where she is happy, possibly betrothed to someone who is good enough for her and that loves her in turn

Rickon - Becomes Lord of Winterfell when he comes of age.

Edmure - Returned to being lord of the Riverrun with his wife, where they live out their days in happiness.

The Blackfish - To be in Riverrun, advising Edmure.

Jaime - I can't really decide this one. I once hated him, now I enjoy his POVs. I do see him dying though; even if he evades UnCat, Dany will hardly let the man who killed her father live, will she?

Cersei - After her POV chapters, I don't quite hate her as much as I used to. Perhaps she could be Lady of Casterly Rock, but I think that Tommen should be Lord, and that the realm needs a fresh start. She would only corrupt the new Kingdom. She shall probably die.

Aegon - If he is indeed false, then for that to be proven and for him to be killed. If not, let him marry and produce more Targaryens...as Dany's heir, not as King. IMO, he's not really King material.

Varys - For his true motives to be revealed, and perhaps more insight into his past/character.

Littlefinger - Either killed or despised by Sansa after she sees what he really is and all he has done.

Euron - Killed by Danerys' army when she is invading the Seven Kingdoms

Jorah Mormont - To either be Dany's advisor/suitor or for him to die protecting her.

Arya - To return to Westeros and exact revenge and be reuinted with Nymeria. I hope she meets up with Gendry, and possibly UnCat so that before UnCat dies (which should happen eventually, I don't want a vengeful corpse hanging around in Dany's new kingdom, as much as I loved Cat and feel for her) knowing that Arya lives (though hopefully she knows that Sansa and Rickon are alright too. I don't see Bran ever being discoverd, but you never know, Sam could blab.)

Samwell - To become a respected Maester.

Arianne Martell - Lord of Sunspear, though I fear that she shall die during the whole Aegon fiasco.

Stannis - He doesn't really want to be King, he's merely doing it because he believes himself to be the rightful King. I can see him bowing down to Dany, given that she is the rightful Queen.

Bran - Becomes a powerful warg/magical being. I hope that he experiences the main plot of the last two books in some ways, and that Jon finds out that he lives. Also, I agree with Versiroth. The last POV should be his, and he can tell us what became of Westeros after the finale.

Also, thank you for posting OP :) It's interesting to see other people's ideas, and fun to do my own :)

Edit: Typo.

Jon - Survives the stabbing, and leads the Night's Watch in a last stand against the Others (after the Wall falls), and hopefully manages to warn the realm of the threat. (Or maybe send a raven to Sam, who uses the Citadel to spread the message)

Danerys - Returns to Mereen, and decides to abandon any ambition of retaking Westeros, deciding she'd rather stay and defend her "children".

Tyrion - Arrives to Dany's court, becomes her Hand after Selmy dies.

Brienne - Finally finds Sansa in the Vale, joins Harrold Hardyng's service shortly afterwards, dies in a battle against the Others and their Wights.

Sansa - Married to Harry the Heir.

Rickon - Becomes Lord of Winterfell, and manages to personally rally the majority of the North against the onslaught of the Others.

Edmure - Continues living in a small castle in the Westerlands as per the deal with Jaime, until the Others arrive, in which case, he personally leads the

Lannister forces in defending Casterly Rock (as no one else is able to. Delicious irony.)

The Blackfish - Returns to King's Landing upon the eve of the Other invasion, and is elevated to Hand in order to gain his assistance against the Others.

Cersei - Is confined to a prison of the Faith after her trial by combat fails, successfully escapes during the chaos of the Other War.

Aegon - Proven to be true, but dies trying to take Storm's End.

Varys - Arrives to assist Aegon, but too late, as the boy died trying to take Storm's End.

Littlefinger - Killed by Harrold Hardyng for learning of his molestations (and possibly claiming the virginity of) Sansa.

Euron - EDIT: Takes an arrow to the other eye, but lives out the rest of his life known as "Euron No-Eye."

Jorah Mormont - Returns to Westeros to reclaim his birthright (in a bout of insanity) before arriving to find that the Mormont Women are leading the Northern Resistance (since, once again, Others don't build boats.), goes to the South to help the IT resist the wave of Others.

Arya - Becomes a full faceless woman, never is known as Arya again.

Samwell - Warns the realm as a whole of the impending Other invasion.

Arianne Martell - I don't really have any opinions either way.

Stannis - Finally takes the IT. Leads the resistance against the Others as King on the Iron Throne.

Bran - Becomes a tree.

Jon Connington - Takes Storm's End after Aegon dies, secretly disposes of the body and pretends Aegon lives and keeps up the cause. Dies trying to take KL.

Ramsay Bolton: Beaten half to death by an enraged Theon, before being given as an offering to R'hllor.

Roose Bolton: Dies when Wyman Manderly defects.

Walder Frey: Dies while having sex with his wife. The Great Frey War begins, and by the end of that and the Other War, there are few-to-no Freys left.

Victarion: Gains a dragon, wages war on the Others, becomes a principal commander alongside The Blackfish and Jorah Mormont.

Theon Greyjoy - Kicks Ramsay Snow to death, all the while, screaming, "REEK REEK WHAT DOES IT RHYME WITH?!", as part of a deal between him and Stannis in which Theon leads his men into Winterfell.

Asha Greyjoy - Is burned as a sacrifice by Stannis's more fervent followers.

The remaining Stark kids, Edmure and Theon all having a happy and satisfy ending is the main thing that I want.

Add in Dany, and that's exactly what I want to :) Although, I think Dany will be fine anyway. She's got dragons, an army and plenty of advisors (even though she hasn't met some yet, but anyway). Even if she doesn't take the Seven Kingdoms (:o No! She must!), I think she'll be fine :)

Jon - Survives the stabbing, and leads the Night's Watch in a last stand against the Others (after the Wall falls), and hopefully manages to warn the realm of the threat. (Or maybe send a raven to Sam, who uses the Citadel to spread the message)

Danerys - Returns to Mereen, and decides to abandon any ambition of retaking Westeros, deciding she'd rather stay and defend her "children".

Tyrion - Arrives to Dany's court, becomes her Hand after Selmy dies.

Brienne - Finally finds Sansa in the Vale, joins Harrold Hardyng's service shortly afterwards, dies in a battle against the Others and their Wights.

Sansa - Married to Harry the Heir.

Rickon - Becomes Lord of Winterfell, and manages to personally rally the majority of the North against the onslaught of the Others.

Edmure - Continues living in a small castle in the Westerlands as per the deal with Jaime, until the Others arrive, in which case, he personally leads the

Lannister forces in defending Casterly Rock (as no one else is able to. Delicious irony.)

The Blackfish - Returns to King's Landing upon the eve of the Other invasion, and is elevated to Hand in order to gain his assistance against the Others.

Cersei - Is confined to a prison of the Faith after her trial by combat fails, successfully escapes during the chaos of the Other War.

Aegon - Proven to be true, but dies trying to take Storm's End.

Varys - Arrives to assist Aegon, but too late, as the boy died trying to take Storm's End.

Littlefinger - Killed by Harrold Hardyng for learning of his molestations (and possibly claiming the virginity of) Sansa.

Euron - Lives out the rest of his life in Pyke, because Others don't build boats.

Jorah Mormont - Returns to Westeros to reclaim his birthright (in a bout of insanity) before arriving to find that the Mormont Women are leading the Northern Resistance (since, once again, Others don't build boats.), goes to the South to help the IT resist the wave of Others.

Arya - Becomes a full faceless woman, never is known as Arya again.

Samwell - Warns the realm as a whole of the impending Other invasion.

Arianne Martell - I don't really have any opinions either way.

Stannis - Finally takes the IT. Leads the resistance against the Others as King on the Iron Throne.

Bran - Becomes a tree.

Jon Connington - Takes Storm's End after Aegon dies, secretly disposes of the body and pretends Aegon lives and keeps up the cause. Dies trying to take KL.

Ramsay Bolton: Dies after charging the Other Army head on. Cause one of them called him "Snow".

Roose Bolton: Dies when Wyman Manderly defects.

Walder Frey: Dies while having sex with his wife. The Great Frey War begins, and by the end of that and the Other War, there are few-to-no Freys left.

Victarion: Gains a dragon, wages war on the Others, becomes a principal commander alongside The Blackfish and Jorah Mormont.

I'm afraid one of your wishes has already been proven impossible.

WoW preview chapter spoiler(please do not read if you don't want WoW spoilers):

You may not have read them/heard of them, but in one Arianne chapter we learn that Aegon has already successfully taken Storm's End. Sorry :(

But props for the Bran - Becomes a tree, made me laugh :)

Add in Dany, and that's exactly what I want to :) Although, I think Dany will be fine anyway. She's got dragons, an army and plenty of advisors (even though she hasn't met some yet, but anyway). Even if she doesn't take the Seven Kingdoms ( :o No! She must!), I think she'll be fine :)

I don't care for her story nor do I want her on the Iron Throne ever, but if she finds the House with the Red Door I will be happy.

Jon- Becomes AAR/TPTWP and units the people to fight against The Others. Along the way he's revealed to be Rhaegar's and Lyanna's child. He either dies defeating The Others or lives and becomes King in the North.

Dany- Helps Jon defeat The Others. Made Queen of The South.

Tyrion- Gets what is rightfully his: Casterly Rock.

Jaime- Killed by Cersei while strangling her to save KL from getting burned again.

Cersei- Gets strangled to death by Jaime.

Bran- Returns to Winterfell to continue his Greenseering there.

Sam- Maester at Castle Black and still good friends with Jon.

Euron- Killed by an arrow in his eye when attacking Old Town by Sam.

Barristan- Dies defending Dany in Westeros or in Meeren.

Stannis- Dies trying to keep the Iron Throne.

Roose & Ramsey- Killed by Stannis.

Theon- Sacrificed to the Wierwoods.

Arya and Nymeria reunited; both chasing Freys and Boltons who had a hand on the RW.

Jon Snow is AA; he fights the Others and saves the realm, but dies in the end.

Dany becomes Queen of the 7 kingdoms; marries again but dies of childbirth. Her baby reigns as king.

Sansa rebuilds Winterfell and marries a man of her choosing.

Bran remains a tree, but is the most powerful warg and greenseer of all time.

Jaimie gets the custody of Tommen and Myrcella, and they're living peacefully somewhere secret.

Tyrion lives up to 80, alone, in the ruined castle of Casterly Rock.

Cersei lives, too, but she's banished to Essos, wandering from city to city.

Archived