How do you want the characters stories to end?

Versiroth

With Jon commanding the Nights Watch and Dany ruling in Mareen, I think GRRM is setting up their dual abilities to rule very nicely. And once Aegon is proven to be a plant by Varys and when Jon is proven to be the legitimate son of Rhaegar, I think a Jon and Dany Kingdom will be a nice final result.

Or at least.. I hope.... ;)

I'm afraid one of your wishes has already been proven impossible.

WoW preview chapter spoiler(please do not read if you don't want WoW spoilers):

You may not have read them/heard of them, but in one Arianne chapter we learn that Aegon has already successfully taken Storm's End. Sorry :(

But props for the Bran - Becomes a tree, made me laugh :)

Darn you Aegon!

Aw well... I don't really care that much, just not a fan of someone who comes out of the blue without any foreshadowing like that. Still, I can't say I have much faith in his ability to take the IT.

Darn you Aegon!

Aw well... I don't really care that much, just not a fan of someone who comes out of the blue without any foreshadowing like that. Still, I can't say I have much faith in his ability to take the IT.

Darn you Aegon!

I agree with you there :) He's very young, and showing increasing arrogance, he really seems to overestimate his abilites :rolleyes:

I don't really care for him either, Targaryen or Blackfyre.

Jon- Becomes AAR/TPTWP and units the people to fight against The Others. Along the way he's revealed to be Rhaegar's and Lyanna's child. He either dies defeating The Others or lives and becomes King in the North.

Dany- Helps Jon defeat The Others. Made Queen of The South.

Tyrion- Gets what is rightfully his: Casterly Rock.

Jaime- Killed by Cersei while strangling her to save KL from getting burned again.

Cersei- Gets strangled to death by Jaime.

Bran- Returns to Winterfell to continue his Greenseering there.

Sam- Maester at Castle Black and still good friends with Jon.

Euron- Killed by an arrow in his eye when attacking Old Town by Sam.

Barristan- Dies defending Dany in Westeros or in Meeren.

Stannis- Dies trying to keep the Iron Throne.

Roose & Ramsey- Killed by Stannis.

Theon- Sacrificed to the Wierwoods.

:agree: Except I want to see Theon kill Ramsay (he deserves that at least) before he is sacrificed and I want Roose killed by a Stark or a Northerner who says 'Robb Stark sends his regards.' The later I heard from someone else on this forum and thought it was the perfect vengeance for Roose's betrayal of Robb.

Its all about the revenge! :ninja:

Jon- Becomes AAR/TPTWP and units the people to fight against The Others. Along the way he's revealed to be Rhaegar's and Lyanna's child. He either dies defeating The Others or lives and becomes King in the North.

Dany- Helps Jon defeat The Others. Made Queen of The South.

Tyrion- Gets what is rightfully his: Casterly Rock.

Jaime- Killed by Cersei while strangling her to save KL from getting burned again.

Cersei- Gets strangled to death by Jaime.

Bran- Returns to Winterfell to continue his Greenseering there.

Sam- Maester at Castle Black and still good friends with Jon.

Euron- Killed by an arrow in his eye when attacking Old Town by Sam.

Barristan- Dies defending Dany in Westeros or in Meeren.

Stannis- Dies trying to keep the Iron Throne.

Roose & Ramsey- Killed by Stannis.

Theon- Sacrificed to the Wierwoods.

I like this.

:agree: Except I want to see Theon kill Ramsay (he deserves that at least) before he is sacrificed and I want Roose killed by a Stark or a Northerner who says 'Robb Stark sends his regards.' The later I heard from someone else on this forum and thought it was the perfect vengeance for Roose's betrayal of Robb.

Its all about the revenge! :ninja:

I think that Theon will be sacrificed to

help Bloodraven and Bran force Jon's soul back into his body from Ghost

. As for Roose and Ramsey, I don't care if it's Stannis or a Stark loyalist, as long as he knows "The North Remembers".

I think that Theon will be sacrificed to

help Bloodraven and Bran force Jon's soul back into his body from Ghost

. As for Roose and Ramsey, I don't care if it's Stannis or a Stark loyalist, as long as he knows "The North Remembers".

It would be pretty cool to see Roose stabbed through the heart with his killer coldly telling him "The North Remembers." But, I am still opposed to Theon just being sacrificed to resurrect Jon if he is going to die he deserves some strong redemptive death to make amends to Robb and the Stark family.

With Jon commanding the Nights Watch and Dany ruling in Mareen, I think GRRM is setting up their dual abilities to rule very nicely. And once Aegon is proven to be a plant by Varys and when Jon is proven to be the legitimate son of Rhaegar, I think a Jon and Dany Kingdom will be a nice final result.

Or at least.. I hope.... ;)

So do I but I think it's too happy for GRRM. :crying: I can't decide if I ship them or not. However, I'm not going to judge what their interactions/relationship will be like before we see it, unlike most people who assume they would never get along or make a sickly sweet romance.

It would be pretty cool to see Roose stabbed through the heart with his killer coldly telling him "The North Remembers." But, I am still opposed to Theon just being sacrificed to resurrect Jon if he is going to die he deserves some strong redemptive death to make amends to Robb and the Stark family.

I think helping Bran resurrect Jon, a Stark, would be enough. After all there is a Northern Conspiracy, which means Theon would be helping resurrect the King in the North.

• Jon - Resurrected by Mel Thoros/Beric style after warging Ghost for a while, finds out he is the son of Rhaegar & Lyanna but doesn't give a shit. Ultimately either dies for the realm or remains LC of the Night's Watch. Does not end up romantically linked to Dany in any capacity.
  • Dany - Comes to Westeros as "The Mad Queen", causing a Field of Fire 2.0 and bringing destruction and death to the South. Ultimately foiled by Bran warging one of her dragons when she attempts to put down the remnants of the "Usurpers Dogs" (Jon and Stannis) in The North.
  • Tyrion - At this point I'm pretty apathetic to his character. I doubt he'll ever get Casterly Rock though I wouldn't mind seeing it happen. More likely he'll die though and again, whatever.
  • Jaime - Will probably die, but I'd love to see him kill Cersei first. Also I'd like to see him and Brienne be together in some capacity before the end.
  • Cersei - Killed by Jaime. There's really nowhere else her story can go.
  • Sansa - I just really hope she ends up putting down Littlefinger, also it would be nice to see her take control of The North and ally the Knights of the Vale with Stannis/Jon and against Dany.
  • Arya - She could go full Faceless (Wo)Man I guess, but I have a feeling she won't based on how she refuses to give up Needle. I'm really not sure where else she'd go though I'd like to see her renter Westeros for sure.
  • Bran - Does not become the next Bloodraven, instead actually exceeds his greenseeing ability and uses it to fight The Others and put down Dany. Becomes the new Lord of Winterfell and marries Meera if she makes it.
  • Sam - Maester of Castle Black.
  • Euron - Allies with Dany but is crushed at sea by Stannis and the Manderly fleet in a naval battle echoing Fair Isle.
  • Barristan - I just hope he realizes Dany is no good and breaks away from her at some point. His death is pretty inevitable, though I'd like to see him go down fighting.
  • Stannis - First will crush the Boltons and get the support of The North (and eventually the Riverlands and Vale as well), then defends Westeros against The Mad Queen. From that point he could either sit the Iron Throne, or even if he dies fighting The Others in service to the realm I'd be happy.
  • Roose & Ramsay - After Winterfell, the only prescence they have is their bloodstains on Lightbringer.
  • Theon - I think he'll be sacrificed to the weirwoods as well. If not though it'd be cool to see him get revenge on Ramsay or do something in the defense of House Stark.
  • Asha - Queen of the Iron Islands, or if Stannis sits the Iron Throne married to Stannis as queen of Westeros. Bears his future children continuing the Baratheon line.

I think helping Bran resurrect Jon, a Stark, would be enough. After all there is a Northern Conspiracy, which means Theon would be helping resurrect the King in the North.

I would just like it be something he freely chooses for himself, not something that he has been forced to do without any knowledge of the service he is performing. Especially, in how his story seems to be one where he has lack a basic identity and agency into performing what his heart really wants.

Jon: Dies in defence of the wall somehow (maybe a beric dondarian thing where he gives his life to another)

Dany: AA with dragons, temporary queen of westeros(dies soon after heirless)

Aegon: Gets in over his head somehow and dies

Stannis: Lord of Storms end and stormsland and on the small council (master of ships, laws or hand)

Tyrion: Some oh shit moment with dragons (like the martel boy) and dies

Arya: Totaly gives up her old life and devoted to FM

Samwell: New maester of nights watch

Sansa: Lady of winterfell with a loving husband (she becomes strong and independent though)

Cersei: Dies with Jaime

Jaime: Dies with Cersei

Victorian: Lord of the iron islands

Euron: Back to pirrating and exploring

Rickon: Lord of Karhold (i dont know why)

Roose and Ramsay bolton: Killed by Stannis\

The Freys: Walder dies of Natural causes, house power stripped to very low, bridge destroyed, Dwindle away

Westerling: Live as a common girl with Robbs baby and the balck fish protecting her till he dies

Littlefinger: Lord of the Vale, Rich as fuck

Varys: Still playing the gamE

I would just like it be something he freely chooses for himself, not something that he has been forced to do without any knowledge of the service he is performing. Especially, in how his story seems to be one where he has lack a basic identity and agency into performing what his heart really wants.

If he is sacrificed then if think Bran will contacted him somehow and tell him why he needs to die and Theon will understand.

You never know, she might get on the Iron Throne at some point but die or give it up . Also, she may win it in the end but pay a big price for her victory- bittersweet?

If she wins the IT, and proves to be barren as she fears, without any eligible heirs (Jon not counting due to his Night's Watch-iness.), I think that'd be the last straw for the Lords Paramount, and they'd just put whoever was the most fertile on the throne...

All Hail King Walder Frey!

Archived