Marriages and affiliations

Winterz

So I'm a bit confused how the whole Houses thing works for the wives.

I understand the article receives their original House's name (i.e. Catelyn Tully) but shouldn't we bold it somewhere that after the marriage she became Catelyn Stark? And can we do it, even for those who haven't been confirmed with that name?

Also, what's with the affiliations/allegiances? I assume at least both houses should be there yet there are some articles that only have one House, was this done for any specific reason or am I free to correct it?

Thanks.

So I'm a bit confused how the whole Houses thing works for the wives.

I understand the article receives their original House's name (i.e. Catelyn Tully) but shouldn't we bold it somewhere that after the marriage she became Catelyn Stark? And can we do it, even for those who haven't been confirmed with that name?

Also, what's with the affiliations/allegiances? I assume at least both houses should be there yet there are some articles that only have one House, was this done for any specific reason or am I free to correct it?

Thanks.

Currently we use the name that the books uses. Cersei is always called Lannister, never Baratheon so she is Cersei Lannister.

Catelyn is called booth Tully and Stark. She calls herself Tully so I have a preference for Catelyn Tully though with redirects it does not matter much.

Allegiances is a difficult point for some of them. When I included it in the template I had the regular vasals and retainers in mind. So you could see at once that Mord is with the Arryns, Jory Cassel with the Starks and so on.

So here's where the confusing stuff starts. Rodrik Cassel has both House Cassel and Stark as allegiances yet Jory only has House Cassel as allegiance, which is correct?

Archived