Super Duper SoCal BWB

Guest Pah Muadd'H

Yeah it's pricey, I usually end up dropping $50-100 on food, drinks, and games. I'd be open to doing anything honestly... but my place is pretty far from most of the folks living in LA.

Ydub, you going to make it next weekend?

We can change to local if anyone wants, but I'm not familiar with much outside the valley and west LA. Yardhouse in Long Beach, Santa Monica, or even Pasadena is still doable...

-Cuellar

North County San Diego the place to be man. The city of Vista, has a great movie theatre and is in the down town a shitload of people hang there. They have a great brewery as well. It's made up of a pizza placa as well. We can get great pizza and alcohal, it's called Lampost. I'm looking forward to it, I will be there on March 10th to see 300. I will probably be hanging out at Lampost I'll post more info later.

Ah, Sorry Isuelt. We ended up going to a play and dinner on Sat and hanging out with my sister all day on Sun.

Alas, I will not be in CA in March. Rob has spring break so it's his turn to visit me. Our activities will include snow tubing and skiing--we just got another 6 inches today. I love spring.

Have fun, guys!

snow "will end up getting dragged to the movie anyway" leo

Sarah and I may be able to make the Block. I'll let you know more later this week.

And Vista is not the place to be. Ive been there, its just like any other suburb. If I had to go anywhere in San Diego, it would be the Gaslamp District.

YW

Elgernon you coming? Call me if so - 818-585-9013. (Goes for anyone else that's interested as well)

If I don't hear back, I'll just head out with my gf. Show times are 2:30, 4:05, 4:45, 5:30, and in DLP at 3:15 and 6:15.

I'd shoot for 4ish.

-Cuellar

Archived