LoneStarCon3 OFFICIAL HEADCOUNT

So, my trusty Master of Coin Fenryng and I need to start building a budget for this year's WorldCon. To that end, we're starting the official headcount thread to see how many people will be attending. This number affects the ultimate budget we will have, so it's imperative to have as accurate count as possible.

If you are attending LoneStarCon3 this year, please reply in the comments so I can either confirm that, or get your name on the list.

If your name is on the list and you can't attend, please let us know in the comments, too. That way, I can take your name off the list.

This thread is not for open discussion of the upcoming WorldCon, and we'll be deleting chitchat to keep this as focused as possible.

Attending:

LuckyPierre+2 (RiverWalk)

Mandy

LacyinTX (RiverCenter)

WrathofTinyKittens

Xray

Mr. X

lady narcissa (RiverCenter)

Regina

Fenryng

Master of Coin

John Picacio +1

makotohanabi

Arlington Bruce <--- added for marital felicity

Ser Scot (RiverCenter)

Neal +1

the maid of woodlynne +1

Cuellar

Baitac

boiled leather (RiverWalk)

Redwoman (RiverWalk)

racebannon42

Sir Knight Somerville +1

Padraig

Ser Camaris

Elder Sister +1

Ser Osis of Liver

Ravenhair

Chataya de Fleury

Mistress F Fragile Love

Domhall

Lord O'Bones

Tully

Beniowa

Lord Dracarys

MuthaHydra

JetBoyGirl

N.G.

Lodengarl and his three fists

ithanos

Frisco

Bookwyrm

Perrianne Lurie

Rocksniffer +1

Daenerys Stormborn

Ser Kennos of Kayce +1

Mich +1

Curlz

greensleeves

Blackfyre

Dunknegg

the Shadow Wolf

hedgerow

Kellusisadoush!!!

Bling

Maester Lupo Nero

Looking forward to raising a glass with everyone again!

Fenryng and I will be there, staying in the Rivercenter from 8/28 to 9/3.

I might be confused because we have several boarders with similar screennames, but think there might be a duplicate on that list. Dracarys and Lord Dracarys?

Fenryng and I will be there, staying in the Rivercenter from 8/28 to 9/3.

I might be confused because we have several boarders with similar screennames, but think there might be a duplicate on that list. Dracarys and Lord Dracarys?

This is simply because my awesome just cannot be contained by one spot on the list.

Also I'll be with Ser Scot and the gang at the RiverCenter. I'm also arriving on 8/28 and departing on 9/2 as I need to be back at school in time for the semester to begin.

Edit: Argh, wrong thread.

That's right. Wrong thread for you unless you wish to partake on some more staring contests with me. Contests which you would loose again.

X-ray: I will for sure be there. I have my membership and hotel reservation. I'm hoping to work on my flight by the end of the week. :)

Archived