LoneStarCon3 OFFICIAL HEADCOUNT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My name is not green. Does that mean I need to confirm or something? I am going to be there. Promise... I haven't fallen off the earth or anything. I just never seem to get time to pop in over here any more. ANYway... I will be there. And I think Babygirl (14) will be coming with me. She doesn't count towards the party, though. I will be turning in early (ok... ealier than normal for a BWB party) if she is with me.

I will be there on Saturday only at this time, though my wife is talking about letting me go part of an addtional day (Friday or Sunday) by myself if I find something interesting that I want to do. I'm very excited. I haven't been to a Con and met up with any other BwBers since Dragon*Con in .... um ... 2001?

Folks

we have 2 attending memberships we could transfer to latecomers if needed. If you know someone who just needs that little bit of help to come to the WorldCon, let them know about this offer. My only request is that they give 4 hours of volunteer time to the convention.

Folks

we have 2 attending memberships we could transfer to latecomers if needed. If you know someone who just needs that little bit of help to come to the WorldCon, let them know about this offer. My only request is that they give 4 hours of volunteer time to the convention.

Parris...I messaged you.

XRAY ARE YOU GOING TO ADD ME TO THE LIST OR WHAT?

(Don't make me make more slides. ;))

Folks

Does anyone know how I can get a visiting or one day membership? I also sent in a form to volunteer but no one contacted me. I would love to attend.

Archived