A closer look at Arthur, Gwenhyfar and Lancelot

It's really interesting comparing aspects of Arthurian literature to ASOIAF. I'm currently doing my dissertation on Arthurian literature so this is a really cool topic to discuss. So glad you created it! I honestly believe that the Targareyan's are based on the Pendragon name, especially Aegon and Uther and with the house sigil too!

Ah I agree, Cersei definitely fits better with Morgause. Perhaps Joffrey fits in with Agravaine (who was also a coward)? And maybe Tommen is Gaheris, a kind of 'sheep' character, nothing special?

Joffrey:Agravaine works for me! As for Tommen:Gaheris... yikes! Unless my memory fails me Gaheris killed his mother when he caught her in bed with the son of the man who killed his father  :stunned:

Joffrey:Agravaine works for me! As for Tommen:Gaheris... yikes! Unless my memory fails me Gaheris killed his mother when he caught her in bed with the son of the man who killed his father  :stunned:

Why not? He is after all the 'Little Brother'...so, there's still a possibility for Tommen to become Gaheris. He's defenitely one of my contenders. 

Archived