[BOOK SPOILERS] "Boy's" reveal

I think this might be the episode where "Boy" is revealed to be Ramsay. In the promo it shows Theon on the ground begging for mercy while Ramsay and his men attack him. This could be because Theon figured out who he was and said something like, "You're no Bolton, you're a Snow" or something that would make Ramsay angry. What do you guys think?

Yeah. There certainly could be another round of guessing game.

-You're Ned Starks Lord Boltons bastard...

-IM NO BASTARD *that other thing gets cut off*

I remember in the books that the suggestion of 'bastard' always sends Ramsay even more bonkers, but its been awhile so I forget--did Roose ever actually legitimize Him?

I remember in the books that the suggestion of 'bastard' always sends Ramsay even more bonkers, but its been awhile so I forget--did Roose ever actually legitimize Him?

Yeah they received a decree of legitimization from King Tommen.

Not until after the RW, he needed Joffrey to legitimize him, I think.

Yeah they received a decree of legitimization from King Tommen.

Was it during Tommen's rule?

In my mind, the scene goes like Theon calls him Roose Bolton's bastard. But Theon is weak, sleep deprived, starved, and dehydrated, so Ramsay pretends he's going to let him go for getting it right. Then he just beats the crap out of him. Then he talks about how Theon has probably got a few bastards of his own running around and decides to castrate him because he hates bastards. This could be why he's asking for mercy in the preview trailer. Because he just got beaten, and now is being told he will have his penis mutilated or removed (I think they'll leave it implied in the show too)

But maybe I only want to see them fight because this fight from Arrow got me pumped for seeing the good guy get his butt kicked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyBgKyOIKg

Perhaps Ramsay will flay Theons penis and Theon will yell "you bastard" at him prompting Ramsay to got nuts (no pun intended) and remove Theons balls!

It better not show Ramsay flaying his penis. This is GoT, not Hostile. There is absolutely no need for something like that. They chould keep Theon's castrsation off screen, it will be bad enough as it is. Poor Theon....to be subjugated to a Bolton is a terrible thing.

It better not show Ramsay flaying his penis. This is GoT, not Hostile. There is absolutely no need for something like that. They chould keep Theon's castrsation off screen, it will be bad enough as it is. Poor Theon....to be subjugated to a Bolton is a terrible thing.

You wouldnt actually have to see it happen.

Just have Ramsay pull Theons pants down, move in and put the knife into his crotch area whilst the camera is filming from a distance, no graphic bloody gore but the viewer is left in no doubt that Poor Theon isnt a proper man anymore

WiCnet just retweeted a tweet from Iwan Rheon saying he's doing his Twitter Q&A next Thursday, so I think it's this Sunday's episode when all is revealed, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in asking questions, considering how cagey Iwan's been about interviews.

Archived