[BOOK SPOILERS] "Boy's" reveal

I agree. For this reason, I doubt they will call him the bastard of Bolton. They need to spell it out more for the dim-witted show-only viewers (as in the show viewers who are dim-witted, not that all show-only viewers are stupid). They will probably have him say he's Ramsay Snow, Roose Bolton's bastard, and show him reacting to name Snow. Then he flips out

the sad thing would be that a lot of people would say: 'who's roose bolton?' and to be fair, there are a lot of characters to keep track of, i admit tat the only way I kept track of people in the books was that GRRM always states people's full names whenever they're talking. it's sad that so many of my non-reading friends know roose now as 'that guy who's talking to the guy who pushed the crippled kid out the window.'

the sad thing would be that a lot of people would say: 'who's roose bolton?' and to be fair, there are a lot of characters to keep track of, i admit tat the only way I kept track of people in the books was that GRRM always states people's full names whenever they're talking. it's sad that so many of my non-reading friends know roose now as 'that guy who's talking to the guy who pushed the crippled kid out the window.'

At the end of this season, they won't ever forget him.

They just might call him "That guy who stuck a sword through Robb"

Good point. It looks like the show has been attempting to make characters stick in the audiences minds with visual connections, like Selyse and the jar babies. Even if no one knows her name, that at least makes her recognizable Same thing goes with Podrick. Say what you want about his sex god scenes, at least now show audiences might remember him.

probably... :dunno: hahaha. one of my friends knows the hound as 'that guy who said 'fuck you' to the king'

Since we here in Asia are 3 episodes behind, I can only rely on the Internet to know what happens in the next few episodes. No reveal eh... Another pointless Theon torture scene? Could they not have left him out of episode 7 and had Boy's identity reveal in episode 8 for buildup to the Red Wedding?

I don't understand why this scene needed to be here. Okay, so we know Theon is missing his bits and pieces, but it was rather long and gratuitous, and I just didn't feel that it moved anything forward. We KNOW Boy is torturing Theon. We don't need to see so much of it.

I don't understand why this scene needed to be here. Okay, so we know Theon is missing his bits and pieces, but it was rather long and gratuitous, and I just didn't feel that it moved anything forward. We KNOW Boy is torturing Theon. We don't need to see so much of it.

Yeah, although loved the torture scene in episode 6, this one was a bit boring and way too long.

Pouring one out for Theon's 'Lil Kraken, guess that finally puts that one particular debate to rest? (pffhahaha nope people will still argue just for the sake of arguing)

At least the Theon stuff is over 'till E09 or the finale probably.

That scene ... I just don't know. I found last week's torture scene to be far more interesting, tbh. I mean, this was super creepy, and at least Theon wasn't so dumb as to not realize it was a trap. I thought he did a great job being "torn" / reluctant but having a natural response. BUT UGH POOR THEON'S JUNK *in my happy fantasy land he still has it so nah nah nah*

I bet we'll have a scene w/ Ramsay hunting for Bran and Rickon and then in the 10th ep have Ramsay torturing Theon w/ the information about Robb's death. I also want to see the skin presented to Robb/Cat at the wedding!

Did he actually get his dick cut off?

I hated that entire scene. Thought it was SO unnecessary. Specially how the girls smiled at Theon when Ramsay came. Sadist bitches. >.<

If that's the only kind of scene will get of Theon until we get to book 5, then he doesn't even need to appear in season four imo. And that's coming from someone who loves Theon.

I almost feel like Jack Gleeson makes such a despicable Joffrey that the show is REALLY going into overdrive to establish that Ramsay is even more sadistic.

@Death Some of A Dance with Dragons happens at the same time as ASOS.

So, yeah we should be seeing Theon next season.

He might be doing some early Dance With Dragons stuff.

True. :bowdown: I hope you are right. I hope we won't have to ensure another season of Theon torture. :crying:

Archived