Does anyone got spoilers before the books? (only enter if you already finished the book)

KleZ

Hey ! lm new in the forum, and I Just want to know because l was.. At first l only watched the Tv Show and then l read about the death of Ned Stark..

When l thought l was alright l got spoiled about the Red wedding and the death of joffrey and some other things..Still it felt good later to see how it seemed that he just choke with a meat pie lol.

It just sucks lol, l started with the books anyway and finished them. The death of Twyn lannister, Shae and Mormont were really a surprise thought.. Some people just cant stay quiet.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone spoiled the Red Wedding for me. It was sad day when I read that chapter.

Same here. The friend who recommended the series to me told me about the RW, and I had to set the book aside for over the week, simply dreading what would happen.

I had almost finished the first book, so I was looking for the second book to buy on iTunes I think, and read the blurb or description of clash of kings and the first line was "with the traitor Ned Starks head on a spike". I've never been so devastated. But from what I've observed from all my friends reading it in school is you haven't truly read ASoIaF if you haven't had something spoilt

I was as I said before unspoiled about asos, I just finished affc, but a couple days ago I was spoiled ,something from adwd:

Aegon being alive

, it was just on a fantasy forum that someone wasn't thinking and just said it. :frown5:

I got spoiled on the RW and on a certain event that occurs at the end of ADWD. Some weeks later I learned the meaning of RW, and all of that made sense in my head. That ruined the chapter for me, as I read it almost without any emotional response.

I got all these spoilers in image repositories (9gag, 4chan), so I highly recommend avoiding at least their comment sections. The image doesn't even have to be aSoIaF related to have spoilers, so be careful.

I got spoiled on the RW and on a certain event that occurs at the end of ADWD. Some weeks later I learned the meaning of RW, and all of that made sense in my head. That ruined the chapter for me, as I read it almost without any emotional response.

I got all these spoilers in image repositories (9gag, 4chan), so I highly recommend avoiding at least their comment sections. The image doesn't even have to be aSoIaF related to have spoilers, so be careful.

Same happened to me while watching the comments on 9gag.. since then l avoid that damn web

I've been spoiled on SO many things it's hard to keep track of. Who started the war, the RW, Joffrey, Ygritte, Tywin and Shae, Battle at Castle Black, Stoneheart ADWD SPOILERS:

What freerider said, Jon Snow, Kevan Lannister.

END SPOILERS

Dang internet and RL friends.

Edit: Yeah, I don't think that's working. Where exactly do I type it in. I tried in Code and just plain old in between the text but it didn't work.

I knew that Tyrion would kill Tywin and Shae (thank you for that IMDB), that Stannis would go north (thank you appendix, not smart on my part), and that there would be something called the Red Wedding (thank you one million sources where I read that). I didn't know exactly what would happen there though.

. Goddammit the spoiler thing isnt working, did I miss something?

Everything important was spoiled, but it was my fault...I couldn't help myself, I went onto the ASOIAF wiki, and couldn't stop reading all the spoilers about my favorite characters,,,

Archived