[TV and BOOK SPOILERS] Best Quotes

I do not deny it...indeed Loras is a sword smuggler.....ohh yeah that was last episode....but stil a classic from QOT

I'll bet you meant to say 'sword swallower'? I liked that line, too.

Mine are:

"I can arrange for you to be carried up."

"All of us." Actually, pretty much everything else Ygritte said, too. She's a scream.

"Sorry about the sapphires."

"My gold. You gave it to me." -- "What happens to things that don't bend?"

"Yes, sweet girl, my mother taught me."

All of Arya's lines..."I don't talk to traitors" "Death" "You took the gold and gave him up." "Liar. You lied to Gendry. You lied to me." Run, girl, run!

"Girls see more blood than boys" has to be the winner

WOW I just understood that quote. (Feeling dumb)

The whole "What's swooning? What's fainting?" and then Ygritte making fun of Jon afterwards.

And the whole thing about the drums. OK basically everything Ygritte said. The drums thing was made funnier when you see that Yunkish slave lord with his procession.

I don't really remember the exact quote, but it went something along the lines of:

"I promised you safe conduct, but I cannot account for my dragons. They do what they will and you just threatened their mother."

not really specific quotes, but I laughed out loud a few times, like when Ramsay hit Theon with his horn :lol:

oh, and even though I hate TV Shae, I couldn't help but laugh at her ridiculously over-the-top lines about "licking his cock" and the chamberpot, or whatever she said. "Shae the funny whore." :lol: annnndddd Tyrion's line about leaving and becoming a juggler. not too far off the mark there!!!

You know, since Roose is pretty much the defacto mailman for the Northern army in the show, it would be fitting if he delivered a piece of parchment to Robb saying "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" right before stabbing him.

:lol:

Jaime: You gave her a wooden sword!

Locke: We only have one bear.

The way Locke delivers that line, like it's a totally rational and reasonable explanation, made me laugh.

The Dilophosaurus!

Seriously, Jurassic Park is the best thing that ever happened to mankind.

That movie made me brave as shit as a kid, because I'd always think "pfft, if it's not a velociraptor or dilophosaurus, it's obviously a wuss."

I'll forgive no 'I dreamed of you' or 'I only rescue maidens' because of how damn epic the ending was. I wasn't that impressed with the actual bear scene, but the end delivery of that line cued with the music was amazing.

I'll forgive no 'I dreamed of you' or 'I only rescue maidens' because of how damn epic the ending was. I wasn't that impressed with the actual bear scene, but the end delivery of that line cued with the music was amazing.

To be fair, those lines might still be coming. Fingers crossed!

Archived