[Book Spoilers] Talisa is pregnant?

Smart Robb : "What kind of postal service do you really think they have between here and Volantis? Really? All this letter writing? What are you, the Marcel fucking Proust of Westeros?"

Dumb Robb : "Yeah, baby, you're too cute to be spy. I totally believe that you are pregnant."

they never even introduced jeyne poole iirc.

While I don't think that her being Fake Arya is a bad thing, I wonder where that will leave the blackfish, assuming he's not killed off in the RW. if he is, then that would suck as it would seemingly mean that whatever he's upto now is meaningless.

She actually was in one scene in one of the first episodes.

Just like Jeyne Westerling, Talisa isn't of much use after Robb's death, so that's why she's going also to the Twins.

But I found it more surprising that the Blackfish is also going!

I think Talisa and the Blackfish will find a way back to Riverrun and not get the RW treatment because the blackfish is still very much a concern in the books for his foes. If I am wrong, then Talisa will get the "DACEY MORMONT" treatment and receive an axe to the belly, killing the both of them.

I think there are two possible paths now. Either she is a spy and Blackfish takes the place of the Greatjon (which could work, as the character kinda disappears after the RW, and being a Lannister prisoner could make him important); or Blackfish gets to save her early on (either by being sent to Riverrun before the RW or during the event).

I think the first option is true. Too much focus on that letter not to be any sort of clue/payoff.

I think there are two possible paths now. Either she is a spy and Blackfish takes the place of the Greatjon (which could work, as the character kinda disappears after the RW, and being a Lannister prisoner could make him important); or Blackfish gets to save her early on (either by being sent to Riverrun before the RW or during the event).

I think the first option is true. Too much focus on that letter not to be any sort of clue/payoff.

The show has a precedent of purposefully not showing characters for extended periods of time, Greatjon might be brought back specifically for the RW, and reading the books it's not like he's a scene hog in the print either

I think Talisa will replace Fake Arya. I have been saying it from the beginning. for TV viewers it will make Theon's redemption arc stronger. Think about it. Theon betrayed his best friend Robb, and now he saves the love of Robb's life/wife from the sadistic Ramsay. TV viewers will be praising Theon to the high heavens. Plus we've seen Ramsay's sadistic nature on screen, TV viewers will be terrified Talisa is going to be in the hands of the evil bastard. Plus, they've played up that Roose doesn't liek Talisa. He's always glaring at her. I'm sure it will be his suggestion to give her to Ramsay.

I like the sound of this.

In any event I think it's great the writers are throwing readers off like this, makes watching the series even more interesting when even those that know the books inside and out are left guessing what happens next :)

What do we think of this theory?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jsTVnZm9hFg

There is no doubt that Twin planted her there ....with it be book version Jeyne Westerling...or TV Talisa....Karstark said it true....He lost the war when the married her....For someone with such a keen strategic mind Robb turns out to be a real dubass politically and diplomatically i guess his father was the same....a few deft moves and he could have gotten out of Kings Landing with his head....

The show has a precedent of purposefully not showing characters for extended periods of time, Greatjon might be brought back specifically for the RW, and reading the books it's not like he's a scene hog in the print either

Actually, it was confirmed somewhere that the actor playing the Greatjon was not returning. It was around the time he made the headlines after getting his ear bitten off.

In any case, I'm not saying the Blackfish will replace him because his role needs to be taken by someone. I'm just saying that making the Blackfish a prisoner will be a better way of keeping him on the show, interacting with Lannisters or something, instead of just having him alone in Riverrun (where they'd have to pull a Barristan and keep the actor out the show for a season, or more)

I would love the twist that Talisa is a spy, would make me like the way the show handled Robb's romance then the books actually.

Anyway, some of the evidence in that video is weak, but other (mainly the initial setup) is quite strong.

Archived