[Book Spoilers] Jaime/Brienne

Anyone else REALLY hoping Brienne would bitch-slap Locke down into the pit? :laugh:

No dream/"I dreamed of you" (which is still the most romantic line in the entire series, IMO), but I think the episode did a good job of illustrating how Jaime has come to need Brienne.

Was sorely disappointed by the lack of dream/"I dreamed of you" line. The only way to conclude that hair-raising episode.

They said there will be no dreams in the episodes except for Bran's.

Not sure how Dany had her vision then, but they said going in there would be no dream for Jaime. At least I wans't let down knowing that.

They said there will be no dreams in the episodes except for Bran's.

Not sure how Dany had her vision then, but they said going in there would be no dream for Jaime. At least I wans't let down knowing that.

Dany didn't dream the episode in the House.

I'll admit, I teared up when she called him Ser Jaime instead of Kingslayer.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I love Jamie/Brienne. They have by far the best chemistry on the show. I just wish the Bear Pit scene had been longer

I'm a little concerned that they already had the scene where Jaime promises to bring back the Stark girls. I'm glad they finally acknowledged that he promised Catelyn he would...in a scene that should have been shown on the show. But the scene where Jaime tasks Brienne with finding Sansa and Arya is one of the best and most emotionally-charged in the book. I just hope they haven't had that moment yet.

I'm a little concerned that they already had the scene where Jaime promises to bring back the Stark girls. I'm glad they finally acknowledged that he promised Catelyn he would...in a scene that should have been shown on the show. But the scene where Jaime tasks Brienne with finding Sansa and Arya is one of the best and most emotionally-charged in the book. I just hope they haven't had that moment yet.

That will be when he gives her Oathkeeper "I have made and unmade kings. But Sansa Stark is my last chance at honor."

Archived