[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

My Girlfriend thought the bear pit scene was amazing, it was good but just not as good as the books.....

To be fair to them there, I expect it's much easier to write that scene than it is to film it with an actual bear.

They don't like Sansa anymore because she is ungrateful. She is discriminating against poor Tyrion because he is a dwarf.

Jon's red head is going to die because they are paying too much attention to that relationship and she will just hold him back.

No idea what is going on with Theon, except, apparently now he is gelded.

I love how after the Bruce Bolton mishap from a couple of weeks ago that's pretty much become his name to us every Sunday. Bruce and Barry (Ramsay) Bolton, the roving trolls of Westeros.

My absolute favorite comments of the night from my Unsullied friends (paraphrased):

"Is it too much to hope for that Margaery and Sansa just off Joffrey and get married to each other?", "I don't think I'm supposed to like Barry but he's just having so much fun. Everyone else on this show's so grim all the time", and "Brienne's going to bring Sansa back to Robb, but not before they get Arya too." aaaggghhh

I'm glad the bear pit got some cheers from the others, even the would-be Jaime hater. :lol: I've been waiting for this scene for a while, it was fun to watch it with a group.

Also got a few texts from my mom (happy mother's day~) during the episode, apparently Shae and Tyrion are still her favorite characters and she's concerned about where those two are headed in the story. Awww.

I love how after the Bruce Bolton mishap from a couple of weeks ago that's pretty much become his name to us every Sunday. Bruce and Barry (Ramsay) Bolton, the roving trolls of Westeros.

My absolute favorite comments of the night from my Unsullied friends (paraphrased):

"Is it too much to hope for that Margaery and Sansa just off Joffrey and get married to each other?", "I don't think I'm supposed to like Barry but he's just having so much fun. Everyone else on this show's so grim all the time", and "Brienne's going to bring Sansa back to Robb, but not before they get Arya too." aaaggghhh

I'm glad the bear pit got some cheers from the others, even the would-be Jaime hater. :lol: I've been waiting for this scene for a while, it was fun to watch it with a group.

Also got a few texts from my mom (happy mother's day~) during the episode, apparently Shae and Tyrion are still her favorite characters and she's concerned about where those two are headed in the story. Awww.

Lol, who is Bruce Bolton?

Archived