[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

So, my guess is that in the next episode Cat is going to remind Robb of the Guest Right and of asking for something to eat as soon as they get to the Twins. That way they could "fool" the audience. And then in episode 10 people will know of how really bad that was, and how there will be some kind of revenge, justice, and hope.

I don't think so. Robb and Cat aren't in the recap at all, so they might not even appear.

I'd say there's still hints. The very fact that Joffrey is a psychopath that Margaery is expected to marry is a good enough reason to have Joff killed and replaced by Tommen who is obviously kinder and gentler (to anyone who still remembers he exists.). And that crossbow scene in (IIRC) episode 2 was rather laden with hints that Margaery might kill Joffrey. I really don't see how that's such unreasonable speculation.

The main person to arouse my suspicions at TWOP is a person who not only figured out LF is behind everything, acting through Lysa but also predicted Jon would take the position of Lord Commander. They also mentioned that Joffrey could have overheard a conversation between Jaime and Cersei about killing Bran being a kindness. They also believe Arya is on her way to becoming a professional killer/assassin. They also think Jaime's line about the Lannisters sending their regards is suspicious because it didn't seem like Jaime was joking, just because he wasn't smirking. It is my opinion that there is not enough reason as of now to think any of that (with the exception of the Arya line), and the fact that just one person said all of those things makes me suspicious. But I guess there is a separate thread somewhere to discuss the TWOP unsullied so this is the last I'll say of it here

So, are the non-readers generally thinking the Tyrion/Sansa wedding is actually going to happen, or are they expecting Tyrion to find some clever way out?

My brother hasn't really brought up this subplot at all. He's far more interested in what's going on with Jaime.

my friend: "Jons not really a Crow still is he?"

me: "why do you say that?"

my friend: "I dunno, I just think there's something else going on with him. I don't think he is on either side now, he's got a plan"

well clearly she is wrong, but I think its interesting, lots of people I know who are nonreading viewers seem to think Jon is just dumb.. but she gets it -i mean she doesn't really GET it - but she knows Jon is not as stupid as he seems to be made out to be. its gonna be sad when she gets disappointed that he just flys on back to the black nest, but lets hope they don't screw his story up too much for the next part :D

The main person to arouse my suspicions at TWOP is a person who not only figured out LF is behind everything, acting through Lysa but also predicted Jon would take the position of Lord Commander. They also mentioned that Joffrey could have overheard a conversation between Jaime and Cersei about killing Bran being a kindness. They also believe Arya is on her way to becoming a professional killer/assassin. They also think Jaime's line about the Lannisters sending their regards is suspicious because it didn't seem like Jaime was joking, just because he wasn't smirking. It is my opinion that there is not enough reason as of now to think any of that (with the exception of the Arya line), and the fact that just one person said all of those things makes me suspicious. But I guess there is a separate thread somewhere to discuss the TWOP unsullied so this is the last I'll say of it here

hmmm I smell BS for sure... some one has been googling I think...

I won't pretend it doesn't raise my suspicions, but keep in mind that on their own most of those things are perfectly legitimate things to think. If it was just one person thinking up all of those things on their own in a vacuum I'd call bullshit, but as it is that's the culmination of weeks, months and even years of speculation regurgitated by a couple of prolific posters.

LF acting through Lysa is not something someone can figure out through the tv show. Same goes for the Joffrey bit. That person is an obvious book reader pretending he's a show watcher to make predictions he knows will happen for his ego. That's sad.

LF acting through Lysa is not something someone can figure out through the tv show. Same goes for the Joffrey bit. That person is an obvious book reader pretending he's a show watcher to make predictions he knows will happen for his ego. That's sad.

It's perfectly possible. Given that LF is portrayed as 1.) evil incarnate and 2.) one of the best schemers on the show I can see a lot of people going "Wait, what if LF was behind everything?!?"

Now if you're going down that line of thinking, the next logical step is that he may have manipulated Lysa who we know is "positively predisposed" to LF and who isn't exactly the most sane person in the world.

My sister hates Daenerys, ever since she locked Doreah in the vault. Thinks she's a completely evil, self-serving bitch.

She loves Tyrion. Loves Jaime...I have to continually remind her that he threw Bran off a tower (a fact easily forgotten on the show).

So your sister is happy and quick to give a pass to Jaime for throwing out a window a child with murder intentions, but can't forgive Dany for punishing a memeber of her Khalasar and inner circle of trust who just betrayed her in a horrible and disgusting way. Humm!

I suppose your sister hasn't watched this deleted scene:

After thoroughly questioning my friend, these are the best:

- a sullied friend claimed to be looking forward to the red wedding: he is now convinced the red wedding is about Sansa and Tyrion and a group, including Shae and perhaps Cersei (why??) is going to sabotage the wedding

- Jaime and Brienne are so going to have sex the next ep

- he is unsure whether Robb is able to attack Casterly Rock even with the Freys

- Jon will not attack Castle Black and convinces Ygritte to go with him to Winterfell

Archived