[TV and Book Spoilers] Poor Theon

I concede some fairly cogent remarks which, in a fit of modesty many posters here do not sadly credit me with, have forced me to reconsider the observations I've come up with, though first I'd have to actually reread the books. But since when does Theon ride a 'stoat'? It would have to be a very big stoat to begin with, and I don't believe, unlike skunks (which incidentally are supposed to make great domestic pets), they are particularly easy to train.

I concede some fairly cogent remarks which, in a fit of modesty many posters here do not sadly credit me with, have forced me to reconsider the observations I've come up with, though first I'd have to actually reread the books. But since when does Theon ride a 'stoat'? It would have to be a very big stoat to begin with, and I don't believe, unlike skunks (which incidentally are supposed to make great domestic pets), they are particularly easy to train.

You don't have to reread all 5 books to verify my observations. You only have to review the first two Reek chapters of book five: 5-12 and 5-20.

Archived