Arya and the Hound [BOOK SPOILERS]

There's also a few more things that could get added from things that they changed.

1. Arya overheard the story of how Gregor burned the Hound's face.

2. Arya not only got to know Gregor at Harrenhall but she met Tywin there too

3. Probably another weak point but she saw Tywin giving Gregor orders to burn villages and farms so she knows that Gregor is controlled by Tywin just like Joffrey controlled Sandor.

I can't wait, hope they leave most their conversations in and add a few more....

I thought this was fine. what you pointed out - the timeline - does make it a little questionable, but how the actual having him catch her was fine. I hope they don't shortchange their relationship on the way to the Twins - which we do see a preview of - since that was a great exchange.

I did like it happened long after they took Gendry away, mostly because Arya felt so alone as a character on the show that the Hound is effectively the only familiar face - however antagonistic - in her life. It works like some twisted adoption of sorts, pointing out their difference as Hound and wolf-girl forming a pack, albeit reluctant one, of their own.

They are so damaged, both the second son and the second daughter of a family that no longer exists, both distrusting the Brotherhood as a bunch of liars, both strangely linked to death that it makes me feel as if they need each other.

Pretty much as in the book.

I have been saying since season 1 I thought in SoS Arya's travels with the Dog were the 2nd best story in the book.

Want to see the scene at the Twins and especially the Tavern scene treated correctly.

I've said it before- the South-North travels of Arya and Sandor and the North-South travels of Jaime and Brienne and their opposing prisonerships being brought to their surviving parent and their transformation into characters more like their captor are the most interesting storylines in ASoS and there are a host of great storylines.

Arya escaping from BwB happened so quickly that you understand that it was force.. really didn't like it.. I mean, what the hell is with the guys who just walk around in the cave while she's running?

• 8 months later...

It's sad that we are only getting episode 8 to cover all the cool scenes that happen between arya nd Sandor. I hope it's cause they've pushed back their storyline to s4 at this point. It's so amazing to read the way arya Changes her opinion of him and the lessons he teaches her about the gift of mercy and his mentions of Sansa can't be dropped HBO!!

Here Here! I agree, where are my Sansa mentions? Maybe they'll be in season four.

Archived