(Book Spoilers) Gendry

I was hoping we would see the Brotherhood stop by "The Peach" for a drink and Gendry loosing his v plates to beautiful Bella after she tells him the story of Robert and the Battle of the Bells. With Gendry not knowing his parentage it would have been a bit funny for the viewer. That's one of the dangers when your father was so keen on "making the 8". Small world ;)

My question is, why isnt anyone in kings landing curious as to why a Stannis ship is sailing that close to the redkeep

I wondered the exact same thing.

In the books Melisandre could sense that Jon's a warg, but she tells him he's a "bastard" or has "bastard blood" I can't remember, I think Stannis points out his bastard blood.

so if she does reveal Jon Snow is more than a bastard it would be a huge change.

Well he could still be R + L's kid AND a bastard, no proof yet that R decided to marry her as well as Elia.

I'm thinking because Joffrey isn't paying attention to Stannis's ships and Tywin is too focussed to marry his kids to be concerned about it.

Neither Joffrey or Tywin are standing near to the windows waiting for something to happen, they have people whose job is to watch the Red Keep and the city. It's impossible that no guard notice a ship that belongs to the guy they fought less than a year ago.

Unless, of course, the ship was magically disguised in some way.

Id actually like to see Gendry somehow end up in Danys camp. It would be ironic if the son of the man who was desperate to kill her somehow become her councilor of some sort.

I could see Tyrion, Arya and Gendry (and maybe Davos) in Dany's camp, just because it ties a lot lose arcs together which the story is in bad need of right now.

I could see Tyrion, Arya and Gendry (and maybe Davos) in Dany's camp, just because if tie a lot lose arcs together which the story is in bad need of right now.

I hope that happens and as a reward gendry instead of that self intitled edric gets storms end, the Baratheon's was started by a Targ bastard right?

I wondered the exact same thing.

I think that one has been answered a dozen times , there would be dozens and dozens of merchant and other ships in KL harbor, we don't know what flag they are flying, if it's not Stanis's , nobody cares.

Why they didn't just avoid KL harbor out of prudence is a bit of poetic license.

Well he could still be R + L's kid AND a bastard, no proof yet that R decided to marry her as well as Elia.

Its royal blood what matters: if Jon would have it in him then Melisandre would've used him, so he can't be the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (or anyone with royal blood for that matter).

For example, Gendry is a bastard too, but he has royal blood in him because his father was Robert Baratheon.

Edric Storm was a bastard too, but Melisandre was going to use him on the book for the same reason.

Archived