[book spoilers] Theon's manhood

He also answered "What rhymes with Reek?" (he replied "sleek, meek, tweak, geek!")

His still under a confidentiality clause so any Ramsay question got "Who's Ramsey?" Teehee, it made his "favorite scene" answer such a funny *wink wink, flay flay* moment.

And this photo wins the internets.

He also answered "What rhymes with Reek?" (he replied "sleek, meek, tweak, geek!")

His still under a confidentiality clause so any Ramsay question got "Who's Ramsey?" Teehee, it made his "favorite scene" answer such a funny *wink wink, flay flay* moment.

And this photo wins the internets.

Haha love the photo! I can't wait untill his identity is revealed and he can actually answer the Ramsay questions. I know some people don't like his version of Ramsay, but I personally love it! I think he was a perfect actor to bring Ramsay to life on screen. I hope he gets better material to work with soon.

Unf, Iwan's effin' PERFECT. I know some people say he's too giggly/impish/hot, but I 100% disagree. So what if he's hot? He's fascinating to look at. His eyes are so expressive and pretty...while being really creepy. He's got rather fang-like incisors too. I love that he's adding a more fun-loving bloodthirst to it all. It makes Ramsay a different brand of sadistic from Joffers. House Trollton is looking good.

Yes, after so many people built him up, he doesn't have much screen presence, let alone any kind of a real sadistic vibe malevolent vibe about him, but that could be weird way they've been writing and directing the segments. He's like a happy go lucky really boyish individual who likes to torture people, but that whole brooding, malice 'oh my god, he's having a bad day' vibe is not present.

I disagree. I enjoy the way he plays the creepy guy. I never got the idea that Ramsay was "brooding" or anything, to me in the books he seemed to always be joyful at the prospect of torturing people. That's what made him so terrifying to me.

Granted, Iwan's handsome, not ugly like he should have been according to the books, but I don't think that matters all that much. In fact, having a monster who is to outward appearences quite good looking is imo creepier.

I think Iwan's done an awesome job.

Unf, Iwan's effin' PERFECT. I know some people say he's too giggly/impish/hot, but I 100% disagree. So what if he's hot? He's fascinating to look at. His eyes are so expressive and pretty...while being really creepy. He's got rather fang-like incisors too. I love that he's adding a more fun-loving bloodthirst to it all. It makes Ramsay a different brand of sadistic from Joffers. House Trollton is looking good.

I agree 100%, he's playing the role perfectly up to this point. Besides, there is plenty of time to reveal his more explosive, violent nature in the show. Wait until someone calls him Snow.

And LOL at House Trollton. That's awesome.

Archived