The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

Daenerys is mother to Jon Snow. lol

Wut.

Lannisters are Targs is really up there. But one of the stupidest has to be Ned warged Ilyn Payne.

And I think it's equally annoying when all of this is applied to Dany. It works both ways.

Indeed.

Some of these theories are truly hilarious, hehe. But I'm on board for this one:

The amazing Jon Snow is the amazing solution to every problem in the books, and every other character we have followed is completely tangential to his amazing storyline because he's the amazing song of ice and fire as he's the son of the perfectly amazing Rhaegar and Lyanna.

Did I mention he was amazing?

(before this turns into a flame war, I'm not complaining about R+L=J, but rather its perceived importance among the general fanbase)

As others said, it's very irritating when this is applied to Daenerys as well.

The amazing Jon Snow is the amazing solution to every problem in the books, and every other character we have followed is completely tangential to his amazing storyline because he's the amazing song of ice and fire as he's the son of the perfectly amazing Rhaegar and Lyanna.

(before this turns into a flame war, I'm not complaining about R+L=J, but rather its perceived importance among the general fanbase)

THIS!And all there ______________ is a Targaryen or Azor Azai theories.

This.

Also that Stannis is AA (I love the guy but it just is not so).

Everyone is a secret Targ or Stark or Lannister...just stop

Aegon is Varys son (This theorie has no balls)

Fireproof Targs

Rhaegar is alive and is ________.

_________ is a secret Targaryen.

_________ is my favorite character and as such must be Azor Ahai.

Ned knocked up a fisherman's daughter because some third-hand 15-year-old gossip is proof of such thing.

And I think it's equally annoying when all of this is applied to Dany. It works both ways.

Blank is a secret Targaryen. Hahahahaha, I thought you were a fan of Jon being a secret Targaryen?

This person is the song of Ice and fire. It kills me whenever I see it. Martin states there is no main character, but is going to name his series after this one character, this person is who the series is all about. Even though it goes against everything Martin says about a lead character. One of the major points of the story is there is no main character.

That's not really secret though.

It is to Martin and surprisingly a lot of readers. Either way its more of joke then anything. He is currently a secret Targ, the secret Targ of secret Targs. And until it is revealed to be fact it is still a mystery.

It is to Martin and surprisingly a lot of readers. Either way its more of joke then anything. He is currently a secret Targ, the secret Targ of secret Targs. And until it is revealed to be fact it is still a mystery.

Sorry that was meant mostly as sarcasm. Just trying to keep the thread light.

The theory that Roose killed Domeric. Roose is a good man, he wouldn't kill his own heir just for the hell of it, especially when the only child he has left would make a bad ruler.

Sorry that was meant mostly as sarcasm. Just trying to keep the thread light.

It's all good, just wanted to make sure you new I was only Joking around as well. I am sure Apple will be thrilled with my reply. Really. I'm serious. I really mean this. I can imagine she will be overwhelmed with glee.

The theory that Roose killed Domeric. Roose is a good man, he wouldn't kill his own heir just for the hell of it, especially when the only child he has left would make a bad ruler.

That pic of Ramsay looks like Sam from the LOTR gone insane.

Anyone besides Ramsay wrote the Pink Letter. The only theories I've heard that I just instantly dismiss as ridiculous. (Including R+L=S)

Ha, I hate those too, "Har me member wrote it to get Jon to march the wildlings south to war."

When I first saw that kid on the show the first thing I thought was "great HBO's adding vampires to it now." I mean we got Q going Frankenstein in KL, Resident Evil north of the wall, Dungeons and Dragons in the east, and Touched by An Angel in the Riverlands, so I guess vampires are all that's missing now to make this the greatest horror omelet ever made.

LOL the funny thing is that his face is almost exactly how I pictured Ramsay, only I pictured him a foot taller and with long hair. I don't care about the hair, but I wish he were taller. Still, his acting makes up for any differences on his appearance IMHO :cool4:

Any Darkstar theories, particularly

Rhaegar = Darkstar

Ned/Brandon/Benjen + Ashara = Darkstar

Arthur Dayne = Darkstar

Oh yes, any theory about Rhaegar still being alive is just :ack:

Archived