Arya and Bolton Prediction for WoW

Arya kiddin'

Arya is still a young girl and in training and this would be something that I would believe would take years and years to train in so I can't see her being contracted to do some job as large as this.

The way I see her getting back to westoros is maybe if she abandons her training and slips back someway.

I agree, the kindly man even tells her that it will take a long time and that they will take all her senses 1 by 1 and that the actual magic Jaqen Hagar showed her took years to learn.

I would add that we may see when the book comes out that time will of past on not in weeks or months but in years since Ned Starks death so I could see GRM ageing many all the charactors. I would not be surprise if the book would state that Arya would of been living in Bravoes several years becoming a teenager. I don't remember which book exactly but there was a Arya chapter then mentioned Arya waking up in her room at the house of Black & White and that she was growing taller.

Arya killing Ramsay could/might be the way it goes down. I personally want Rammers to be out hunting a girl with his dogs...he sends them out after the girl, and a couple minutes nothing. Ramsay gets impatient and begins to head out and he comes to see Rickon sitting on a rock, near a small stream or pool of water. The girl seems really scared and disoriented, looking around left and right.

Ramsay will pull out his sword and walk towards the two, and Rickon will say, "Shaggydog" in a playful voice, and Shaggydog appears right behind Ramsay. It'd be an awesome scene to see on the show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as I'd love to see Arya kill Cersi I believe that title will go to Jamie.... In one of the many proficies about Cersi it is predicted that she will die by her "younger" brother's hand. She thinks, of course, that this is Tyrion, but GRRM makes a point to tell us that Cersi came out of the womb first with Jaimie clutching her hand behind her... making him her younger brother. I think the irony of Jamie killing Cersi would be amazing...

As to Arya.... I think she will be sent after LF...... I think that Varys is apart of the FM group and that somehow he will send Arya after LF... I think that ultimately Sansa will die in an attempt to save Arya... This will be how she redeems herself for all her past lies and betrayals.

As much as I'd love to see Arya kill Cersi I believe that title will go to Jamie.... In one of the many proficies about Cersi it is predicted that she will die by her "younger" brother's hand. She thinks, of course, that this is Tyrion, but GRRM makes a point to tell us that Cersi came out of the womb first with Jaimie clutching her hand behind her... making him her younger brother. I think the irony of Jamie killing Cersi would be amazing...

As to Arya.... I think she will be sent after LF...... I think that Varys is apart of the FM group and that somehow he will send Arya after LF... I think that ultimately Sansa will die in an attempt to save Arya... This will be how she redeems herself for all her past lies and betrayals.

Although I agree Cersei will die at the hand(s) of Jaimie, the Maggi's prophecy suggests she will die at the hand of "the valonquar" not necessarily "her valonquar". This leaves open the possibilty that Sandor is, in fact, the gravedigger, will be the champion of the faith, defeat his older brother Ser Robert Strong aka UnGregor, and Cersie dies at the hand of "the valonquar".

Additionally, I love the idea of Varys being a FM or at least closely tied to them. He was a youth in Bravvos and definitely a master of disguise.

Real quick: Whoa! I totally want Jaime to be the one to kill Cersei, that would be so satisfying. But! Mentioned above is the theory of Sandor as the gravedigger (yes!) being the champion for the faith and thus killing his older brother unmountain. So sweet! Sandor isn't a great guy but his interactions with Sansa and Arya make me love him and would love for him to get in his revenge.

About Arya. Aka little ass-kicker. Don't think the FM would send her is Stannis is indeed wanting to hire a FM, because well she's not trained enough. My opinion is that she will be sent off with a new face in some training in which she over hears Massey talking about all the shit going down in Westeros and she abandons her training and hitches a ride with then back to Westeros under a lie (because of course). I don't think she could truly become a FM, she wanted to learn their trade for revenge and that's not what they are about. Plus the Warg/Nymeria dreams and Neelde. She would have to give up Needle and there's too much tied into it for her. And I don't think it's possible for her to forget about everything and be a dedicated FM when she has the wolf dreams to remind her that she is Arya Stark, as the kindly man points out for her.

Archived