CK2: Game of Thrones Mod Game for AFOIAF

You will forgo the extra income from holding KL for security? I guess that makes sense in a way. Though you could always keep KL, but keep Dragonstone as the capitol. That way you get the income, but aren't in threat if someone marches onto the crownlands.

And sure, I'll set up a trial game at 14:00 GMT+2. Anyone that wants to make sure things work out and chat a bit can try to log in. :) Post here or send me a PM and I'll give you my IP. SerBrightflame already has it.

Before you try to enter check your Checksum. Mine is UCWH.

Alright, just an update for everyone... SerBrightflame and I ran a short trial game and after some setup it worked very well. Now that we know it works all we need do is make sure everyone is ready for it! So yell here or at a PM that you are ready, willing and able.

I am ready when do we start :D, had a late night and just woke up so i didnt see the trial game sry. Just tell me when the game is and im ready to play

I would personally be ready to go right now (MY BODY IS READY) but we've lots of players so I am waiting for all of them to reply before we set a date and time. :) I'd hope we can have replies from everyone by tomorrow so we can agree on when.

I'd love to join, but university has caught up with me. I really shouldn't play before the 3rd of july, so untill that time I am out.

If I can join then or take somebodys placve /we I'd be glad to.

Alright, I'll place you on Hiatus... hopefully your studies will work out okay. Don't get too down though, if this game does well I foresee many more such games taking place with players from these forums. :)

Pity I didn't check the forums these past few days. Otherwise I'd have joined. However, still count me in. I'm available on weekends. The timeslot used on Sunday is fine for me, it'd be better an hour or two later, but I can manage with the current one.

Pity I didn't check the forums these past few days. Otherwise I'd have joined. However, still count me in. I'm available on weekends. The timeslot used on Sunday is fine for me, it'd be better an hour or two later, but I can manage with the current one.

It would work best for me making it two hours later.

Archived