[BOOK SPOILERS] This episode might have clues the book doesn't about a character's future

adimare

I've been on the fence about what to think of Jon Snow's fate after the last book. This episode made me jump to the 'Melisandre revives him' wagon. Melisandre showed a very special interest in Thoros of Myr reviving Beric Dondarrion (which doesn't happen in the book since they don't meet), which felt to me like the creators of the show laying the groundwork for a future revival of Jon Snow at the hands of Melisandre.

What do you think?

I was more interested in this one: After Arya confronts Melisandrae when she comes to take Gendry away from the BWB, Mel prophesizes a bit and then tells her that they will meet again. As far as I can remember, they've never met in the books and we're two and a half books ahead of where the TV show is right now. So, I found it kind of interesting and wondered whether that would mean that Arya's plot line would go far a field from her book journey.

I was more interested in this one: After Arya confronts Melisandrae when she comes to take Gendry away from the BWB, Mel prophesizes a bit and then tells her that they will meet again. As far as I can remember, they've never met in the books and we're two and a half books ahead of where the TV show is right now. So, I found it kind of interesting and wondered whether that would mean that Arya's plot line would go far a field from her book journey.

Well she may soon meet "Arya" (i.e. Jeyne Pool) perhaps this is what this refers to.

Archived