A Piece of Prince (BOOK SPOILERS)

ugashep

I have a nasty feeling he'll present the Starks with his severed penis. His missing finger was not particularly well flayed.

Maybe they'll cook it. as per the Cook, the Thief, his Wife, and her Lover.

:agree:

Talisa has had more than enough screen time already.

Definitely, her interrupting Catelyn or taking away Catelyn screen time has really gotten under my skin more than almost anything else in the show except maybe the gratuitous nudity.

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't understand the reason for keeping Ramsay a secret. Anyone who remembers season 2 knows that Roose's bastard went to Winterfell to capture theon and anyone who doesn't remember probably won't care. It's going to be a fail scene if he is just like "lol btw I'm Ramsay"

I do hope they keep most of the Red Wedding as close as possible, including the piece of prince. Catelyn needs to know Bran/Rickon are dead in order to go completely batshit. At this point, Robb was just murdered in front of her, Bran and Rickon are dead, Arya has been MIA for months, and Sansa just married Tyrion. She's lost it all, and it needs to be the same on-screen to have the same effect.

Doesn't his sister get his man parts?

I hope Cat gets a piece of theon's finger, and ditto on the don't give it to Talisa, please. In fact, don't give any more lines to Talisa ever.

I like the "no more lines for Talisa" idea. D&D should run with that.

Archived