Another theory about the mummers dragon?

houseHB

Everyone is speculating that Aegon is the mummers dragon. Well what if its possible that Maester Marwyn is in possession of Maester Aemons chain? He then uses Aemons chain to glamour himself to look like Maester Aemon so that Dany will trust Marwyn easier? So this would make Marwyn the mummers dragon not Aegon. This theory is not suggesting Aegon is real, I still believe him a fake.

Beside the `mummer`s dragon` we have more pointers that indicate Aegon as mummer`s dragon. Not only that the Dance of dragon 2.0 is heavily foreshadowed, we even got its beginning in Tyrion`s doings. So, with mummer`s dragon being the one `hero` will fight with, Quaithe`s warning among JonCon, Quentyn and Tyrion, and Moqorro`s vision, I doubt mummer`s dragon is anyone but fAegon.

Beside the `mummer`s dragon` we have more pointers that indicate Aegon as mummer`s dragon. Not only that the Dance of dragon 2.0 is heavily foreshadowed, we even got its beginning in Tyrion`s doings. So, with mummer`s dragon being the one `hero` will fight with, Quaithe`s warning among JonCon, Quentyn and Tyrion, and Moqorro`s vision, I doubt mummer`s dragon is anyone but fAegon.

:agree:

Archived