MLB 2013 II - I Shin-soo Choose You!

Lightning Lord

Who is this SS for Milwaukee? It looks like he played under 50 last year, so this guy could be a nice ROY candidate. Hitting .361 with 7 homers so far this year.

I happened to be in Vegas when the Brewers traded Greinke to LA. A couple of guys at the table were Angels fans and I mentioned to them that they must be excited to get Greinke. They said they were, but that they gave up too much. Segura was who Milwaukee got in that trade, their top prospect. Kid's a stud. Fantastic defender too. Making a few rookie mistakes on the base paths but otherwise playing at an insanely high level. Not eligible for ROY sadly.

Blerg. Lost all three games to the BoSox. Don't do this to me, Twins. Don't sucker me in with six weeks of okayness, only to descend into the bowels of suckitude.

Looks like that is what is going to happen. Hitting is NOT coming around.

I will be going to Dodger Stadium this coming Saturday for St. Louis. Can't wait.

That's Jaime Jarrin bobblehead night! You must get one and give it to me!

Not meaning to take away from Kershaw...but who's this Corbin fella that threw for Arizona today? Fewer than 100 pitches, complete game, 10Ks...yikes.

All I know is that he was available in my fantasy league.

Go ahead and hand Clayton the cy young!

You aim too low! Go ahead and rename the award the Clayton Kershaw.

ETA: I like that you capitalize "Clayton". It's a sign of great respect coming from you.

I cannot conceive of a more meaningless bobblehead. Is he their junior director of PR for their AA affiliate?*

*I will still try to get you one, of course

You have hurt my feelings. Jaime Jarrin is our Hall of Fame Spanish language broadcaster. He is beautiful. Se va, se va, se va!

As a Brewers fan I officially note that Kershaw is imba and needs to be nerfed. Jesus Christ, I'm usually down on my team after a 3-hit loss, but I couldn't really see anything they were doing wrong at the plate, and it's not like Gallardo pithced bad (and our bullpen threw 3 perfect innings). Dude was just straight up unhittable. I think our only chance is to play for foul balls, work the pitch count up, and abuse your bullpen.

Archived