MLB 2013 II - I Shin-soo Choose You!

Lightning Lord

Can you elaborate? I'm intrigued, but didn't see the game. Nothing seems so crazy, like the 4.5 hr rain delay in StL yesterday.

The reanimated corpse of Todd Helton was allowed to pinch hit, thereby becoming the first Frankenstein's Monster to ever play in the MLB.

The late hard movement is the scariest for a hitter.

And for a catcher as well, trust me.

Trisky, I apologise for my terrible prognostication. And it's not like the Giants were feeble; Wainwright was a fucking beast today.

Twins blanked the Mariners today, 10-0. We've had more home runs in the last week than in the previous seven weeks of season combined. Our starting pitching has been...not utterly abysmal. I am full of fear that I am having my hopes raised, only to be dashed once again.

Jaime! Our guy Diamond today had several strike-outs. Get your Bledelian ass back in here!

I heard something today that shocked me, but maybe some of y'all have heard this.

Griffey Jr., when he goes into the Hall of Fame, will be the first player to do so after having been the #1 pick. That is crazy. That suggests to me that it's just that difficult to identify true, can't-miss prospects in baseball compared to football and hoops. Not that there aren't misses there too, but you have your Peyton Mannings and your Tim Duncans.

That is pretty amazing. The draft has been around since 1965 and it looks like there are several more since Griffey.

Chipper Jones is a sure thing after Griffey. Tough to say on A-Rod right now because we don't know how voting on PED's will evolve.

Speaking of, it looks like ARod and Braun are going to resting for a while as MLB looks to suspend them based on the Biogenesis investigation.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/22351800/report-mlb-set-to-suspend-ryan-braun-alex-

so you don't all hear it from espn or some other news source i have to come clean and admit that i injected alex rodriguez, ryan braun and many other mlb players with performance enhancing drugs.

sorry...my bad...i may have ruined baseball...again...

They just cut to it in MLB network. Amazing. This guy could be the savior.

How old is Puig alleged to be?

22. Anyone who's ever sat in the left field pavilion at Dodger stadium knows how hard that ball was hit.

so you don't all hear it from espn or some other news source i have to come clean and admit that i injected alex rodriguez, ryan braun and many other mlb players with performance enhancing drugs.

sorry...my bad...i may have ruined baseball...again...

Yeah, see...I can't even get up the gumption to be angry at the hobo for this. Even though there are guys juicing, I still feel like this is just a witch hunt to try to save face for the late 90s.

I wish Aaron Rodgers hadn't defended Ryan Braun. Braun looks quite guilty, and he only really got off on a technicality the first time, right?

Yep, one of the specimens was considered tainted because of the handling and produced a result that could have been because of the handling and not him sticking needles in his bum.

For those that didn't see yesterday, watch the throw that Puig made to end the game here. I love how it was both a cannon of a throw but was also probably combined with the Padres not quite understanding what they were dealing with.

The most impressive thing about the throw was him not really stepping into it and still getting that much on it.

Archived