[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode (READ THE OP)

shiola

I rewatched and have another short bit to add: When Missandei tells Daenerys that her Dothraki is 'reasonably good', Dany keeps talking and then pauses 'what do you mean by reasonably good', Missandei has this "uh-oh" expression and carefully rephrases so she doesn't make the Queen angry. I think Missandei knows Daenerys is good to her and wouldn't hurt her but doesn' t want to make her angry in any way because she's seen what happens when the Khaleesi gets pissed...

Nathalie Emmanuel is a damn fine actress, she doesn't get enough credit around here because so many people swoon over Emilia Clarke. I love that scene where Mero tries to sniff her ... the disgusted and surprised look on her face is priceless and so much like what I would expect in real life.

I rewatched and have another short bit to add: When Missandei tells Daenerys that her Dothraki is 'reasonably good', Dany keeps talking and then pauses 'what do you mean by reasonably good', Missandei has this "uh-oh" expression and carefully rephrases so she doesn't make the Queen angry. I think Missandei knows Daenerys is good to her and wouldn't hurt her but doesn' t want to make her angry in any way because she's seen what happens when the Khaleesi gets pissed...

Nathalie Emmanuel is a damn fine actress, she doesn't get enough credit around here because so many people swoon over Emilia Clarke. I love that scene where Mero tries to sniff her ... the disgusted and surprised look on her face is priceless and so much like what I would expect in real life.

I agree so much with both of these.

I am sure someone has said this ... but i am one armed so scanning the 14 pages herein is painful therefore I will just agree that Tyrion's line so now my watch begins was the capper of a great episode... cheers friends and new guys... :smoking:

Archived