[Book Spoilers] EP308 Discussion

Ran

Book spoiler discussion of the show goes here, for those who want to discuss the episode in relation to the books, and with reference to spoilers from them.

This topic should open automatically around the start of airing.

We will know soon enough, but Oona Chapman's reportedly told GoT boses that she will no longer film topless scenes! Hmm.....I really hope it's because she won't be filming any scenes at all.

http://www.telegraph...ess-scenes.html

Did you read the article? Thats not what it says at all. Oona Chaplin was gossiping about another actress on the show (I'm guessing the one who played Ros) refused to do nude scenes any more.

Did you read the article? Thats not what it says at all. Oona Chaplin was gossiping about another actress on the show (I'm guessing the one who played Ros) refused to do nude scenes any more.

I did read it. I obviously read it wrong because I followed another think to it. Hmm....

Then I wonder who it was.

I actually like that Gendry and Stannis are meeting...I know he has taken up some of the role of Edric Storm...but since D&D have to cut corners in the big picture...I am really paying attention to where Gendry's story line is going on the show.