[Book Spoilers] EP308 Discussion

Ran

I mean I already hate Daario in the books so I guess the show improved upon that standard he's still not that good imo.

Best episode this season to me

Not sure how Sansa could possibly still be 14 when everyone else got aged up but oh well

Edited by Jojosh

GREAT episode!!!!

Sansa and Tyrion's wedding was perfect

Daario and the Second Sons were perfect

Ser Davos was perfect

Just everything! Except the weird leeching scene! That part dragged on longer than needed. Way longer. Now I see why they had Gendry grow that ridiculous goatee, so he would maybe look older when Mel rapes him :P But still, as weird as that scene was, it got even weirder when Stannis and Davos came in and watched...

Disappointed to see that the Red Wedding episode will be sharing screen time with Jon...

Oh great....angry Shae...

Looking for and happy that there is no stain....

I am actually starting to hope Tyrion catches her and gold daddy in the act :P

I'm so sick of Shae the angry whore. I want Shae the funny whore to come back.

Just kidding, don't want either one and can't wait for her exit!

I still don't completley grasp why Stannis has such a hard on for Robb to name him first of the 3.I would have thought Tywin would be in there before Baylon Greyjoy. I guess I need to read the books

Why are you in here if you havent read the books? Lol

hey, what do they mean in two weeks? are they going to skip next week because of the holiday so the ratings won't have the memorial day dip?

so the sansanistas must be having a coronary. loved how puddles bit it. and drunk tyrion is no fun. cersei would be a nightmare for loras if that marriage ever came to be. lucky for him it will never happen.

can't wait for next week!

Edited by jons nissa

Sansa not kneeling was one of the few things she had control of in her life at that point in time and was a strong moment for her.

I see your point and its a great scene in the book, but show Sansa is just at a different place. She seemed to have more sympathy for Tyrion than in the books. To be honest, I always found it upsetting that she wasn't more kind towards Tyrion. He was never cruel to her.