[Book Spoilers] EP308 Discussion

Ran

I kinda wish season 3 to end with the purple wedding. I know it doesn't happen immediately after the red wedding, but most viewers of the show that haven't read the books are going to be very pissed that the Stark king is killed, and killing Joffrey at the end would please them[i believe].

And anyway, Tallissa is pregnant. I know that the show is not completely cannon, but can we take that fact as a hint that Jeyne Westerling is?

GRRM has said he made a mistake about Jeyne's description in the Jaime chapter. So if that is what you're basing the theory off of, I think he crushed it with that. Having said that, I have no idea what the plan is for Talisa.

Just an odd note.

In the Sansa-Tyrion wedding there were a lot of characters in the back , even major ones, who did not have speaking roles....

Poor Julian Glover has been a ghostly image floating in the background.

But , it seems Eugene Simons didn't have a contract for this year?

Lancel Lannister just vanished from being on screen.

And anyway, Tallissa is pregnant. I know that the show is not completely cannon, but can we take that fact as a hint that Jeyne Westerling is?

I'm afraid the books were very different in this regard: Robb was childless, his mother-in-law made sure that was the case.

Talisa is the only one pregnant.

Edited by silentwanderer

Just an odd note.

In the Sansa-Tyrion wedding there were a lot of characters in the back , even major ones, who did not have speaking roles....

Poor Julian Glover has been a ghostly image floating in the background.

But , it seems Eugene Simons didn't have a contract for this year?

Lancel Lannister just vanished from being on screen.

Remember that Lancel was gravely wounded during Blackwater, and the next time we see him he looks as if he's aged some 40 years. From what I read, the actor really enjoyed being a part of GoT so I expect him to return if they want him to. I hope he does because I thought he started doing a swell job with Lancel last season.

Edited by 7V3N

Why doesn't Arya know about bran and rickon yet?

Because Arya and the Hound were taken before word got out about Theon and Winterfell.

If the Brotherhood didn't know, they didn't know either.

ETA: The only reason he's taking her to the Twins is because word got out Robb and Catelyn will attend Edmure's wedding.

Edited by silentwanderer