[Book Spoilers] Daario Naharis

Katydid

People who see Tv Dany and her man choices are proud of her. Book Dany though, would upset them. The real Daario is nasty(rather trashy), tv Daario looks like he just filmed "Magic Mike". HEh Heh

idk man I would do book Daario too.

And tv Jorah, probably.

He's delicious. Ok, ok, and a good actor. I do miss his multi colored hair and my biggest complaint about this season is that the people of Essos (Essonians?) don't look like what they're supposed to. They're not ethnic, they don't have their unique stylings and crazy wardrobes. None of it. They all look like Westerosis in a tokar.

I'm watching it again, and Darrio's on. Later.

book Daario too? wow.

what can I say :dunno: lol

It makes more sense though this is the type of guy you could see dany passing up on show jorah for

yep, after they cast that guy as Jorah they really had to step it up with Daario

Thought he was PERFECT. As they got with Tom Wlaschiha as Jaqen, this guy seems to have stepped right out of the pages.

Despite the lack of wacky, multi-colored hair. :)

Yes. Love him. LOVE the swords.

well, with this we can be pretty sure there won't be Storm Crows

A lot of non readers are confused already. They are simplifying a lot in order to keep a semblance of organization on the show. I just don't know how they will fix the BBP problem now that the second sons are led by Daario.

Archived