[Book & Episode 9 Spoilers] Episode 9 Trailer Content

mykelsss

-Bran & his gang in Queenscrown, with Bran warging Hodor

IIRC, in the book no one knew he slipped into Hodor. In order to play on his developing warg abilities and Jojen's training (ala "that's how it is in the beginning, before you learn how to control it") I think he's going to warg Summer and have him fight side by side with Jon. Would make for much better tv than Hodor stumbling around the tower.

Plus, he can still warg into Hodor at the Nightfort

Not sure, but the last shot zooming down on Jon looks like the eagle scratch...

It's funny cause Arya's the one threatening to remove eyes in the first seconds of the trailer

Yes, both. In the synopsis it says "Bran discovers a new gift", so it's probably him learning how to warg humans.

Technically he still hasn't 'warged' the wolf in the show yet, only dream of it. So that's still considered a 'new gift', he won't jump to human warging until he nails wolf warging first.

Technically he still hasn't 'warged' the wolf in the show yet, only dream of it. So that's still considered a 'new gift', he won't jump to human warging until he nails wolf warging first.

He did sort of warg him when he tells him to go follow Rickon. But that wasn't quite the same as the whole roll-the-eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head and become the beast thing.

It's almost certainly his ability to actually "be" Summer while awake for the first time, and quite frankly I can't fucking wait.

I hope we get a first person Summer POV...

Also

this is a ep9 trailer content thread and no one mentions this cause they're too busy with wildlings and weddings :P

A 'black sheep' hidden in lion's clothing? #GameifThrones pic.twitter.com/gUtvzYB4NY

— Schadenfreudian ♣ (@Kasrth)

May 24, 2013

I don't understand?

I think it's interesting that the one lion piece in the center of it all is a darker colour than the rest of them. Perhaps signifying Tyrion's physical differences, or foreshadowing a certain action

I think it's interesting that the one lion piece in the center of it all is a darker colour than the rest of them. Perhaps signifying Tyrion's physical differences, or foreshadowing a certain action

Or possibly Roose?

At one point it looks like Robb is having a fight in the rain shirtless, I have no clue what that could be, I don't recall that in the book - - maybe it's just a random wrestling match at the wedding w/ drunk stark soldiers.

It could be an illusion to the fact all the Stark's can warg, especially just before death.

Or a certain undercover Lannister spy...

Or a certain undercover Lannister spy...

Ah yes this is soon to be determined.

I just figured - since it's a lion piece - that externally (that is to say to the world) it would look like a lannister, but in fact it's not really crimson. Both Roose and a possible spy other than Roose would be the opposite; a different coloured wolf piece perhaps.

Archived