[book spoilers]What your non-reader friends/family thought and their predictions.

espec22

My friends think that Daario is a faceless man and the other captains were too and their not really dead they just took their faces (heads?) off to infiltrate Dany's gang... It's my own fault for trying to explain to them how a faceless man can change appearances.

Most of them feel more sorry for Sansa during her wedding which is awesome, though it took them a while to remember the King's Landing riot and the Hound saving Sansa from rape. They were saying that they thought the Hound was lying to get Arya's trust and to betray her... somehow? I think my group of particular friends just really the idea of some getting betrayed, yet funnily enough they didn't mention Shae at all.

My girlfriend was cute.

"Tyrion shouldn't marry Sansa because he loves Shae, and Sansa shouldn't have to marry Tyrion. Same with the Queen and the gay Knight. No one should have to marry anyone they don't want to!!"

She's a cutie. Also she was pissed off Sam didn't pick up the dagger, and she thinks Arya is safe and something finally has gone right for her!

My girlfriend was cute.

"Tyrion shouldn't marry Sansa because he loves Shae, and Sansa shouldn't have to marry Tyrion. Same with the Queen and the gay Knight. No one should have to marry anyone they don't want to!!"

She's a cutie. Also she was pissed off Sam didn't pick up the dagger, and she thinks Arya is safe and something finally has gone right for her!

You should have trolled her and said "I think you'll like Edmure's wedding then =|"

I hear ya. It's not like he's a member of the family that has kidnapped her, paralyzed her brother, killed her father and has had her beaten and nearly raped. But he's the nice Lannister.

In fairness to Tyrion, she's a member of the family that blamed him for a crime he didn't commit, kidnapped him, and shoved him in the moon cells.

Reading the episode threads at TwoP is gold ! Quite all the posters there are Unsullied !

And I shall watch the episode with my Unsullied friends tonight, so I'll come back here afterwards.

Where's that please? TwoP I mean... I luuuuve Unsullied posts... Please could you provide link to Unsullied posts???

Heheheeh

Well people think that since the WW died/ disapeared and only the blade was left, Sam could've picked it up.*shrug*

You run. You have no idea what else is out there, and there's a thousand ravens creeping you out.

I mean obviously it would be smarter to pick it up but he's terrified and not exactly a quick thinker.

I'd like to see how most people would react after killing an undead Zombie thing in the middle of the night in a forest away from civilization surrounded by the sound of ten thousand creepy ravens quorking relentlessly with no idea what or who else could be out there. Far too many people commenting that Sam is some kind of moron where basically the average person would shit their pants and die, not necessarily in that order.

Come on. After seeing it kill the monster in the woods, any normal person would have picked it up and treated it like their most valued possession.

My friend thinks Daario is so hot and went on, at length, very obnoxiously, about it.

My brother thought that maybe the Tyrion/Sansa wedding would be the RW... He thought Tyrion might stab Joffrey. The whole scene made him uncomfortable and he thought something bad was going to happen. But he's been convinced since episode probably 2 of the season that the RW has to be the Royal Wedding and it will be in episode 9. So he's like, "I can't believe I have to wait to weeks to see Joffrey die." He said, "Make sure you post on that board saying that I called this shit. The Red Wedding is next and Joffrey will die and maybe Margaery. Probably Loras."

Sweet summer child.

My friend thinks Daario is so hot and went on, at length, very obnoxiously, about it.

My brother thought that maybe the Tyrion/Sansa wedding would be the RW... He thought Tyrion might stab Joffrey. The whole scene made him uncomfortable and he thought something bad was going to happen. But he's been convinced since episode probably 2 of the season that the RW has to be the Royal Wedding and it will be in episode 9. So he's like, "I can't believe I have to wait to weeks to see Joffrey die." He said, "Make sure you post on that board saying that I called this shit. The Red Wedding is next and Joffrey will die and maybe Margaery. Probably Loras."

Sweet summer child.

THAT'S SO GOOD I just almost cried a little.

Let your post henceforth stand as a monument to his failure, on this day and all days to come.

Come on. After seeing it kill the monster in the woods, any normal person would have picked it up and treated it like their most valued possession.

Fortunately I've never had the experience of killing an ancient supposedly legendary creature and had to flee for my life, so perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I would never fault a man for leaving something behind, as valuable as it may be, when rational thought and reasoning is absolutely impossible.

In fact I'd be weary to even touch it again.

He also thinks that Daario is going to be a turncloack for sure given how easy it was for him to give his alliegeance to Dany.

I read that as "trainwreck", and I was like "Welllllll.... Not too far off."

THAT'S SO GOOD I just almost cried a little.

Let your post henceforth stand as a monument to his failure, on this day and all days to come.

From this day until his last. :lol: I can't wait til the RW has happened and I can show him your post!

ALSO~*~* My amazing brother felt bad for Sansa during the wedding when she had to kneel!! He was like, "I'm sad for Tyrion, of course, but I feel more bad for Sansa. This is what she thought would be the most beautiful day of her life because she loves those stories... and she's marrying him, and Joffrey's there, and her family is dead, and SHE'S ONLY FUCKING 14????!!! This is horrible. I can't believe you're telling me people hate her."

Update: Just got a text from my brother:

"I've been thinking about Dany's bathtub scene... Why doesn't she have a dragon with her at ALL fucking times to ensure that shit doesn't happen? I mean Daario could have been a legit assassin. COME ON, Dany."

Archived