[BOOK AND TV SPOILERS] Daario and Valar Morghulis?

Young Nan

:agree: Not to mention that the Boltons have to use fake-Arya, otherwise there's some factual basis for their claim...

I think they are going to use talissa as fake arya. the claim having credence only creates more conflict for viewers, which is good. the show is more a political drama that way, with divided loyalties among the feuding nobles. Real arya has too important a storyline to veer her off track that far

I think they are going to use talissa as fake arya. the claim having credence only creates more conflict for viewers, which is good. the show is more a political drama that way, with divided loyalties among the feuding nobles. Real arya has too important a storyline to veer her off track that far

Honestly, I can see Talisa replacing fake Arya. The fake Arya thing was kind of ridiculous in the books.. I can imagine it being ridiculous on-screen.

Theon saving Robb's widow would also have more emotional impact than him saving Jeyne Poole.

I've rewatched the bath scene dozens of times in an attempt to unravel this mystery. And I still haven't figured it out.

But don't worry, I'll watch it some more!

You'll go blind.

It is known.

• 2 weeks later...

He also used the phrase "lovely girl." definitely raised an eyebrow.

Raised both of mine. As well as the "Valar Morghulis" bit. And also that, apparently, Daario is no longer Tyroshi, but probably Braavosi.

Not to mention the nonchalant way he goes about killing his partners and city guards.

I would definitely be inclined towards a Faceless Men connection.

Looking at the big picture: FMen would then be: in the Citadel, reaching for Death of Dragons; in Meereen, near Daenerys; commanding the Ironborn through Euron (who either is a Faceless man or is connected to them); converging on Jon in the North (Melisandre's visions). The hand of the Great Other is tightening its grip...

Archived