[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 9 Preview

Talisa is still there... they will introduce a Manderly, probably one scene at the beginning of the episode and his death, during the wedding.

Possibility of Blackfish going down too... then it will be only bearded men I guess ! ^^

Yes, Manderly needs to be introduced. This will justify his father's revenge later....

They better not kill off Blackfish!!!!

Well, imo, it will happen like this :

- Arya and the Hound passing by the tents and the drunk soldiers.

- Red Wedding inside. Start of the slaughter (death of Talisa).

- Shit breaks loose outside, Arya runs away as the tents are sent ablaze and the Frey army shows up (long scene I'd wager).

- Pursuing of the Red Wedding inside. Wendel Manderly's death.

- Arya making it to the Great Room just in time to see Robb pierced by crossbows and being protected by the Blackfish.

- Maybe Cat will notice Arya at the moment she is taken away by the Hound who goes back the corridor.

- Cat tries to run to Arya but is hit by a crossbow and falls to the ground as Roose Bolton enters the room.

- Maybe the Jinglebells scene. Roose kills Robb. Cat becomes mad and is put down as the drums continue.

- The drums fades away as we see GreyRobb sitting on his throne.

- Credits, silent or Rains.

I think this would be terrible. Cat thinks her children are dead. She has to or Stoneheart actions make less sense. Plus the wolfs head thing shouldn't be in the same episode. They will spread out the disgusting behavior of the Freys. A week between the acts makes the hate for them greater than one big "gratuitous" (fandoms favorite word) one. AND Arya has to face her denial and eventual acceptance. To show she's still a little kid and pretty immature, though precocious

Perhaps they'll end this episode with Cat dying and start episode 10 with the fighting still going on outside the twins and the Hound/Arya.

That could work, as they, in a way, did the same in episodes 9 and 10 of season 1. I don't think they'll do it, though, but it could work. That would mean no Arya "death", which I think is good, and it would be a chilling way to start the last episode, and maybe showing Robbwind and Cat thrown into the river after Arya's scene.

Edit: Just noticed in the preview of next episode a couple of frames with Arya, who looks horrified, together with the Hound in some dark place. I think it's pretty certain they have the Arya chapter in this episode.

In the preview, there is a quick shot of Arya that makes it pretty clear to me that the stuff outside will happen this episode.

I had an idea.. In my head, the show has Arya haunted by what she experiences that day. Reliving it in nightmares, hearing Rains of Castamere...If they are going to be showing people missing limbs, this makes me wonder if they really will go that route. Would go a long way in catching her up to the killer level she should be reaching soon.

WOOOOOW ! Something really funny just happened to me !

One of my friends who do not watch the show nor read the books just shared on my wall this picture :

https://fbcdn-sphoto...292608451_n.jpg

Without no idea of what it could mean for me today !

Whoa. That's unbelievable that your friend doesn't even know the meaning of the RW!

I think Robbwind is a must as it is shocking. The first thing (a lot) of the unsullied are going to do is check the wiki to see if he is (just like Ned, alot of my friends went on the internet and called me to see if he was really dead. And the wiki says what happens with Robbs body thus leaving it until next week will ruin it for some people.

Anyone else kinda bummed the scene is going to be "the Lannister's send their regards" instead of "Jaime?" Kinda nitpicky, I know, but I'm kinda disappointed.

I think it's better as Lannisters send their regards. Keeps the hatred of Tywin going strong. Jaime's 'redemption' would be tainted by signing his name to the RW. Since the unsullied are just beginning to see Jaime as not all bad...

I think Robbwind is a must as it is shocking. The first thing (a lot) of the unsullied are going to do is check the wiki to see if he is (just like Ned, alot of my friends went on the internet and called me to see if he was really dead. And the wiki says what happens with Robbs body thus leaving it until next week will ruin it for some people.

Anyone who goes to the wiki should know they're going to get things spoiled. A friend of mine went to the wiki to read about the Second Sons because he believed he would avoid spoilers. He pretty much spoiled a lot that happens in books 3 and 5. If they went to the wiki to read about Ned, they probably spoiled his head on a spike, which would mean they should have had that scene in episode 9. No, I would put my money on Robbwind opening the episode 10.

A lot of people might blame Stannis after Balon dies, realising that it's his fault Robb is dead because of the leeches. But then again, they might worship him after Joffrey ...

I thought that too, but then, an explanation of the whole plot by Tywin or Roose would suffice. Or probably Davos, using it as an argument to prevent Gendry being sacrificed, saying that he can't believe Robb's death was because of the leeches but for a far more simple, non magical reason: betrayal.

Anyone who goes to the wiki should know they're going to get things spoiled. A friend of mine went to the wiki to read about the Second Sons because he believed he would avoid spoilers. He pretty much spoiled a lot that happens in books 3 and 5. If they went to the wiki to read about Ned, they probably spoiled his head on a spike, which would mean they should have had that scene in episode 9. No, I would put my money on Robbwind opening the episode 10.

Funny thing about Ned is that it's actually ruined for a lot of people when it shows up as a related video on youtube. I was watching some game of thrones video and on the side it said "Ned Starks Death." I started the show after season 2 had aired. I knew he was going to die but it still surprised me. Shouldn't have, in retrospect, since the thumbnail was him on his knees with Payne holding the sword raised...

Funny thing about Ned is that it's actually ruined for a lot of people when it shows up as a related video on youtube. I was watching some game of thrones video and on the side it said "Ned Starks Death." I started the show after season 2 had aired. I knew he was going to die but it still surprised me. Shouldn't have, in retrospect, since the thumbnail was him on his knees with Payne holding the sword raised...

Yeah. I'm actually afraid that after the episode has aired, people will be shouting at social sites, like Facebook and Twitter, that Robb and Cat both die, thus spoiling it for a lot of people who haven't yet watched the episode. If you're on the internet and don't want to get spoiled, you must be REALLY careful. Was going to send my friend a link to a Breaking Bad scene on Youtube, but noticed that the other video titles contained massive spoilers, so I couldn't.

Archived