[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 9 Preview

The internet may very well break...

Imagine the reading will have afterwards ! As you said : Westeros, WiC, TWoP... those three only will occupy me for hours ! Then all the rest will flow !

Well, there still will be the Facebook Event of the wedding to celebrate ! ^^

https://www.facebook.com/events/514436735265479/

Wish Tywin was a huge Robb fan and watched this episode, then we would have a goldstorm instead of a shitstorm. Oh, wait ... forget that part about the gold.

I hope that they dont show Catelyn clawing her own face to ribbons. There's only so much I can stomach, and that's going to far.

I hope they don't remove that part, it will just be so haunting. :crying: Still conflicted about wether I want to watch that or not. Guess I'll be covering my eyes during some parts, and then force myself to watch it again just to see what happened.

Well, there still will be the Facebook Event of the wedding to celebrate ! ^^

https://www.facebook...14436735265479/

Roose Bolton just made an announcement:

One day for our main event. I hope you are all making your way to the Twins by now. Merret Frey shall greet the guests and accommodate them in their designated areas.

Ravens inform that his Grace, Robb Stark, is soon to arrive as well.

Remember: No pets allowed.

I hope everything will be in it ! The arrows flying, the nails ruining the face, the sword through the heart, the axe in the belly, the decapitations, the tents sent ablaze, the drunk men in the mud, the table over the King, Bolton leaving and returning, Walder's "he !", the dreading of what is to come, the drums, the rains, the crossbows, the chaos, the drinking...

Most non-readers I know are still sold on the idea that the Starks are the main heroes.

And Martin would agree with that assessment: "To me, the Starks are heroes..."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/magazine/05/30/george.rr.martin/index.html

It's gonna be tough seeing what's about to happen to them, despite the fact that Robb clearly brought this upon himself.

Same here! I'm hoping for the single drum playing during Cat's final moments. The music will be such a big part of that scene.

Agreed, the music is very important, and I have no doubt D&D know this, since this scene is very important to them. The chaotic music during the slaughter, and then silence, but for one drum, when Cat pleads Walder to save her son. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something that other TV series has done, like Breaking Bad, by letting the screen go black, but still having that one sound play for some time before the credits music starts (granted there is any music during the credits).

It's gonna be tough seeing what's about to happen to them, despite the fact that Robb clearly brought this upon himself.

I agree with you sometimes when I'm mad at him for Jayne or other decisions, but other times there's no way he could have known that was coming. I mean has a king or even a great lord EVER being murdered for breaking a betrothal?

You know the Red Wedding is near when it's been raining intermittently since three days,heh

I live in a place where it rains more often than not, but the last week there hasn't been a single drop of rain. Now the sky is full of clouds, and I can sense that the rains are coming ... :frown5:

Theres one prediction i can make, this forum will crash tonight with the unsullied coming to express their shock at the Red Wedding :D

It will be epic

I'm afraid I'll fail my test on Tuesday, because my entire Monday will consist of watching episode 9 over and over again + spending time on the forums just to sadistically enjoy everyone's reactions :lol:

I´m so excited!

I wasn´t to fond of the Cat/Robb arch in the books. But the RW still shocked me a great deal... I really believe it will be a big thing for the show-only-people...

Perhaps not as big as in the books, where you got to watch cat going insane over this directly. This insight into the characters thoughts was the most haunting in my opinion...

I´m really curious about the unsullied-reaction... (Btw I love the term!)

Archived