Which character, or characters, would you say you are most like?

King of Winters

Is there a character, or more than one character, in ASIOAF that you think you share some personality traits with?

For me I think it's a bit of Ned and Brandon. Ned because I'm quite quiet but I'm loyal to my family and honourable, if you can say that, because I do what's right if I can. But also a bit of Brandon as I do have a short temper sometimes and I'm constantly reminded I have a short temper if I do get a bit angry.

I did that personality test from the Forum Games, and it said that I`m mostly like Tywin, which I highly doubt since I`m not that serious and I like to think that I have a sense of humor. I think I`m more like Bronn, as in I take on only those tasks that I know for sure that I can accomplish, I hate taking risks. I may be a little unambitious, but I like it this way... I kind of look like Bronn as well.

I think i'm most likely to be the bastard daughter of Samwell Tarly and Brienne of Tarth...... That's not an indication of what my parents are like, more that i look like a chubby Brienne and i'm bookish and a tad craven... My parents look more like Blackfish and probably Princess Elia....if Princess Elia had lived to retirement age...

From what I've seen of your comments, you seem like a cross between Tywin Lannister and the High Sparrow. :)

I don`t want to, but I have to ask how. I really need to work on my reputation here :). High Sparrow :ack:

I'd say Viserys or Tywin. I am always willing to use any means necessary,I care only about a small group of people close to me (not only my direct family but still...) and the rest of the world can burn for all I care, I'm arrogant by nature yet competent enough to usually succeed in achieving my goals. Probably the only major difference between me and them is that I actually enjoy jokes, laughter and having fun.

I did that personality test from the Forum Games, and it said that I`m mostly like Tywin, which I highly doubt since I`m not that serious and I like to think that I have a sense of humor. I think I`m more like Bronn, as in I take on only those tasks that I know for sure that I can accomplish, I hate taking risks. I may be a little unambitious, but I like it this way... I kind of look like Bronn as well.

I took a simlar test and it told me that I was Jon Snow. Which is funny because I am kind of a bastard. I do not hink that I am King material however. I guess I can kind of relate to Ser Kevan, I'm sort of the steady, dependable guy you can count on but I do not get a lot of glory nor do I really desire it

Sometimes I can be a bit Stannis esque - particularly my somewhat obsessive nature, a "chip on my shoulder" as the result of feeling slighted throughout life and a tendency towards deadpan humor, but I'm not nearly as dour as he is in truth. I sometimes have Edmure moments as well like I'm pretty sure all affluent white young adult males do, though I wouldn't say I have a similar personality to Edmure. I've also always really identified with Grenn, just because of all the flack he gets for being "slow and clumsy" was the story of my life in gym class as a kid.

Archived