Kitten Theory?

TheLostStark

I Hear people talking about this. I've seen it on the Wiki a time or two and it's instantly taken down. I've seen reference to Arya warging cats but overall I have no idea what this "Kitten Theory" is all about. Search isn't working so I thought someone would enlighten me.

Well I can't remember all of the theory but I seem to remember that it included Ser Pounce being The Puss That Was Promised and that he's manipulating all the events of the series so that he sits the Iron Throne in the end.

Or the more less crackpot theory Bloodraven warging the cats, Balerion the black cat, in the Red Keep.

Rhaenys` cat she named Balerion is warged by Bloodraven. That`s the only one that makes sense I know

Of course, there is one that Ser Pounce is Pussy that was Promised and that it is Tommen`s Kingsguard :)

Why could warging Balerion be relevant? To bring Arya to that secret meeting, I presume?

To find out everything that is happening in KL. I assume that`s far more important than bringing Arya to some secret Varys` meeting.

Why could warging Balerion be relevant? To bring Arya to that secret meeting, I presume?

That, and to give Bloodraven eyes and ears in the Red Keep. Gathering intel is kinda his big thing.

To disgrace Tywin Lannister by stealing his meal obviously.

It's to spy on events at KL and gather knowledge in the South, where there are no weirwoods.

If Bloodraven, who has 1000 eyes and one, is warging Balerion, it's almost certainly because it gets him information about everything that happens in the Red Keep. It also explains Balerion's behaviour (not that cats are well known for their good behaviour anyway).

If a cat does something you don't agree with, obviously, you are misunderstanding the cats true intentions.

I Hear people talking about this. I've seen it on the Wiki a time or two and it's instantly taken down. I've seen reference to Arya warging cats but overall I have no idea what this "Kitten Theory" is all about. Search isn't working so I thought someone would enlighten me.

Arya wargs into a cat in bravos while shes blind. Once in a tavern and once in the house of black and white

Archived