Small questions v.10006

Angalin

Can Ned Stark warg? All of his kids seem to have the power. Even the one strongly suspected of being Lyanna's kid can. So are we led to believe all Starks can?

I think the bond they created with their wolves is the reason.

Small questions are the best! But I have one. What do you think living in winterfell would be like as a teen? I'd think it be awesome, cold weather (which I love), red head girls :3 and not to mention mead! But seriously, would it be haggard and brutal? What do you think?

Small questions are the best! But I have one. What do you think living in winterfell would be like as a teen? I'd think it be awesome, cold weather (which I love), red head girls :3 and not to mention mead! But seriously, would it be haggard and brutal? What do you think?

It would be way better than living Outside the walls

The inside of Winterfell is actually quite warm according to Cat. There are hot springs rushing through it's walls, or at least there were. That's why some of the northerners migrate there in winter.

Whose crown did lady stoneheart have at the end of feast and where and how did she get it?

I think its Robb's crown judging by the description, a bronze circlet ringed by iron swords, but I :dunno: how she got it

Ok thats what I thought,maybe Tom,Jeyne,or Blackfish snuck it out,

Ryman Frey had the crown. His whore was wearing it when Jaime came on the scene. Jaime sent Ryman away, Ryman was killed by the Brotherhood Without Banners. Presumably, he had the crown with him.

Ryman Frey had the crown. His whore was wearing it when Jaime came on the scene. Jaime sent Ryman away, Ryman was killed by the Brotherhood Without Banners. Presumably, he had the crown with him.

I had forgotten about the whore wearing it, thanks Dr. Pepper

She fled the city

Yes, but after Cersei's arrest. They went to the Great Sept together and then got separated (Cersei went to talk to Margaery and then the High Sparrow, while Taena, IIRC went to talk with the Tyrell cousins). Cersei got arrested and Taena managed to escape.

Cersei was arrested on account of one the Kettleblacks (Osney, if memory serves) confessing to sleeping with her after he was tortured. He would have no knowledge of her dealings with Taena though. And even if Cersei later confessed (which, IIRC, didn't happen), Taena was already far from the Sept. Even with the Faith militant reborn, the High Sparrow doesn't have enough power to arrest a noble woman inside the Red keep, or inside her own castle - not yet anyway.

Who are the Stark, Baratheon and Martell versions of Harry the Heir?

For the Starks: Some unnamed distant relations in the Vale

For the Baratheons: Unknown

For the Martells: After Doran, Arianne, and Trystane it's unknown. Somewhere down the line, there's Aegon (should he be real), then Jon (provided R+L married), then Dany, Stannis, Shireen. But there's probably someone between Trystane and Aegon.

For the Martells: After Doran, Arianne, and Trystane it's unknown. Somewhere down the line, there's Aegon (should he be real), then Jon (provided R+L married), then Dany, Stannis, Shireen. But there's probably someone between Trystane and Aegon.

They can always get the Sand snakes legitimized, if the King sitting the Iron Throne is sympathetic to the Martell family.

ETA: The Baratheons can do the same - Edric Storm has been formally acknowledged and from that to legitimization is a short step.

Why did Aerys demand Robert's head? I could understand Ned's but why Robert's too?

IMO, it was because he wasn't entirely insane and knew that Robert might be used against him by the Starks if they decide to rebel.

For what is worth, I think he was pretty aware of the web of betrothals and the fostering of Ned and Robert.

Still, it was a pretty paranoid move.

IMO, it was because he wasn't entirely insane and knew that Robert might be used against him by the Starks if they decide to rebel.

For what is worth, I think he was pretty aware of the web of betrothals and the fostering of Ned and Robert.

Still, it was a pretty paranoid move.

Yeah I'm guessing maybe Rickard demanded Lyanna back because she was promised to Robert, and that pretty much just wrote him a death sentence.

Archived