Death of House Frey

I don't care about logic or reason, I want the end of House Frey and Bolton. Off with their heads!

Well, the younger children could be sent off to the wall or be made to join the silent sisters or the septons. If they don't have any offsprings, that is effectively the end of their house.

You will see that I changed my answer about the same time as you posted for the very reasons that you mentioned, although I was unaware of your post at the time and I would presume that you were writing it when I made my edits.

They wiped out the entire House so it sounds to me like they did.

We know that the Reynes had children killed by Lannisters but is there evidence that the Greystarks lost childrent to Starks? If so, I will gladly stand corrected.

Here is a solution. Send the male Freys over 10 years old that participated to their deaths, the others to the wall and take the black. Plead to the Septon to nulify the marriage between Roslyn and Edmure due to the wedding's true purpose. If the child lives, let it be named Rivers and raised in a noble house somewhere else that can be trusted. Vale or somewhere, if they will take it. Take the girls and give them to littlefinger, maybe he can get them some "action" because from the looks of it and what they appear like in the books, they need it. Speaking of that, Gatehouse Ami would be all for it. Fat Walda will not survie as it is, no need to do anything special there.

I think I'm missing something here... Of course I advocate Stannis hanging as many Lord Freys as he can (see my pet theory on the previous page), but to me that includes exceptions for all the innocents, but where's all this hate for Roslin coming from? Quite frankly I thought Edmure didn't blame her for the Red Wedding and was quite frankly horrified about the prospect of losing (or more like receiving) his child via trebuchet. Did I miss something here?

Quite frankly there's no need to do anything about the Frey women since technically none of their children will grow up to be Freys, I seriously doubt that even if those currently unmarried find husbands, that their husbands would embrace the Frey heritage...

Many people on the forum have been hoping for the complete annihilation of House Frey like the Reynes and Tarbecks because of their betrayal of Robb and their part in the Red Wedding. It seems that people think of house Frey as those few members who were involved like Lord Walder, Rymen, Black Walder and Edwyn but what of all the other Freys? Their are loyal ones like Robbs Squire Olyvar and Stevron who died for him as well as Edmures new wife Rosilin as well as many others who did not participate because of loyalty or simply because they are still children. Do the people of this forum realy want the entire death of every member of house frey down to the loyal, the women and children?

excuse my language but fuckem kill them all

Do the people of this forum realy want the entire death of every member of house frey down to the loyal, the women and children?

i do not want to see the entire family wiped out to pay for the actions of a few. there is hardly justice in that.

I will be disappointed if the Freys are wiped out. As a working class brit I actually admire them far more than the Starks and their supporters who believe in their divine right to rule based on their ancestors. The Starks and Tullys were shit rulers(last 300 years at least) who had the Targs to back them up, they betrayed the food chain and got the consequences.

while i completely disagree that the starks were shit rulers and don't know enough to judge how well the tullys ruled, i agree that the freys are a working class family that were resourceful enough to build the twins and create some wealth for themselves. sadly they were "new money" and trying to move up the nobility ladder and hang with the "old money". that was the reason for wanting to marry into the stark family to begin with. it does seem, though, that the freys really lacked class and genteel manners which may be why they were shunned so much. hard to say since there is so little known about them.

Well technically all the Freys couldn't be eliminated because some serve as Maesters and Septons throughout the realm, and it would likely violate some laws to kill them for their families misdeeds.

But other than that, a systematic elimination of the Freys is cruel and unjust. Many of them had no role (Walder's younger children and young grandchildren).

I would love for Lord Walder to be the last surviving Frey, to have seen the distruction of his house complete, and to have The Great Jon or another loyal Northman walk up to him and say "Robb Stark sends his regards" (yes, I know Roose says this line to Robb, but still, I hope someone says it to Roose as well).

We know that the Reynes had children killed by Lannisters but is there evidence that the Greystarks lost childrent to Starks? If so, I will gladly stand corrected.

I don't recall a specific mentioning that there were children Reynes and Tarbecks to kill by the Lannisters but with the expressions used about it I assume that was the case. Similarily I don't have an exact quote about killing Greystark children, since it was so long ago, but I would presume that if a House is destroyed it was properly destroyed. But no, I don't have an exact quote.

Take the girls and give them to littlefinger, maybe he can get them some "action" because from the looks of it and what they appear like in the books, they need it.

I thought we had a board policy against expressing wishes for characters to be raped? I'm not sure how saying female Freys should be forced into prostitution doesn't qualify.

I will be disappointed if the Freys are wiped out. As a working class brit I actually admire them far more than the Starks and their supporters who believe in their divine right to rule based on their ancestors. The Starks and Tullys were shit rulers(last 300 years at least) who had the Targs to back them up, they betrayed the food chain and got the consequences.

.......moving on to serious things now.

There were Freys who were loyal to Robb, namely the Squire who did not want to leave and didn't participate in the RW. I personally think they were locked up for the duration. And Roslin Frey aswell. I want the House to be diminished and all participants executed, with the Crossing goint to Robbs former squire.

Archived